Creating Sparks, Embers, and Collision with Unreal's Cascade
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to create a falling Sparks particle system inside of UDK
- Learn how collisions work with your particles inside of UDK Cascade
- Photoshop or a similar image editing software
Learn the advanced techniques inside of Unreal Cascade and the Material Editor to bring your sparks to the next level! This tutorial covers from “start-to-finish” how to make a fully dynamic sparks particle system that will collide with geometry inside your map!
About the Instructor:
Bill has worked in the games industry for over 7 years specializing in Realtime VFX. He currently works as a VFX Artist with shipped titles including Injustice: Gods Among Us, Mortal Kombat, Batman: Arkham City Lockdown, Lego Universe, & PAIN. He also is the founder of imbueFX, a site that specializes solely on tutorials in Realtime VFX.
- Intermediate to Advanced VFX Students who have a working understanding of Unreal Cascade