Modeling and Texturing a Fantasy Shield for Games with dDo
What you'll learn
- Learn the pipeline for creating a shield game asset using dDo, ZBrush, 3ds Max, and Photoshop
- Learn how to add dDo to your texturing workflow
- Learn techniques in ZBrush for getting quick sculpting results for your game prop
- dDo, ZBrush, 3ds Max, and Photoshop
In this course focused on sculpting and using dDo, instructor Galen Davis takes us through the complete pipeline of creating a Fantasy Shield. Davis demonstrates the ZBrush sculpting process, how to render out all the necessary texture maps, and then introduces you to dDo as we cover the complete texturing process with this powerful new software. dDo introduces a whole new tool for your game assets you won't want to miss!
About the Instructor:
Galen Davis is an Environment Artist currently living and working in Southern California. He is contributing to several AAA titles and is experienced in Next Generation Pipelines. Games and art are his absolute passion.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate-to-Advanced users interested in learning how to implement dDo into their pipeline
3dmotive is High Quality 3d and Game Art Training by Industry Pros! Whether you are brand new to the world of Game Art, 3d, Architecture or Film - or maybe just interested in brushing up your techniques for intermediate or advanced levels of 3d with a focus on video games, 3dmotive is your one-stop-shop for all your 3d and Game Art related tutorials! Got questions? Interested in a new course topic? Let us know!