- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Design 3-dimensional logos, texts and animations, and incorporate them in your own page, application or game
- Create and add 3-dimensional depth to any video html based game
- Apply geometry skills while writing large, complex and structured programs
- Be competent in one of the most sought after fields of expertise that clients and organizations are looking for
In this lecture we'll make an overview of Three.js library and about the course's topics.
In this lecture we'll see how to download the Three.js source code and how to get it working in your browser. In addition we'll see the official Three.js website and its contents.
In this lecture we'll see another property of the basic material and then we'll see a different material that uses the norms to create colors.
In this lecture we'll see the directional light - a light that comes from one source and goes to one target.
- A computer with a browser
- Knowledge in using simple calculations with geometry
Maybe you have tried out the Three.js 3D Library but found it too difficult to figure out.
Become competent in one of the most sought after fields of expertise that clients and organizations are looking for!
If you have any experience in 3D programming, you probably found it quite difficult.
By the end of this course you will have a deeper understanding of the concepts relating to 3D graphical space, be able to add 3 dimensional depth to any html game, and will be able to create 3-dimensional logo's, texts and animations, and incorporate them in a standard static html page. And that's just the beginning.
What will you learn in this course?
You will learn how to develop and make your own 3 dimensional logos, texts and animations, and be able to incorporate them in a standard static html page or html game. This forms one of the most essential components of web applications.
What are the main topics covered in this course?
Sophisticated material on geometry
In addition, this course includes 10 coding challenges that will help you sharpen your newly acquired skills and understanding of the entire process and how it works.
Why enrolling in this course is the best decision you can make.
Many examples are included to make it even easier to learn and understand.
Ready to bring your ideas to life? Why not get started today?
Click the Signup button to sign up for the course!
- This is course is suitable for those with basic skills, who wish to become an expert in 3D programming
- Students who are comfortable with simple calculations in geometry
- Students who have knowledge in JS6 features, functions, variables and class definitions to expand their learning