What you'll learn
- Design 3-dimensional logos, texts and animations, and incorporate them in your own page, application or game
- Create and add 3-dimensional depth to any video html based game
- Apply geometry skills while writing large, complex and structured programs
- Be competent in one of the most sought after fields of expertise that clients and organizations are looking for
- A computer with a browser
- Knowledge in using simple calculations with geometry
Maybe you have tried out the Three.js 3D Library but found it too difficult to figure out.
Become competent in one of the most sought after fields of expertise that clients and organizations are looking for!
If you have any experience in 3D programming, you probably found it quite difficult.
By the end of this course you will have a deeper understanding of the concepts relating to 3D graphical space, be able to add 3 dimensional depth to any html game, and will be able to create 3-dimensional logo's, texts and animations, and incorporate them in a standard static html page. And that's just the beginning.
What will you learn in this course?
You will learn how to develop and make your own 3 dimensional logos, texts and animations, and be able to incorporate them in a standard static html page or html game. This forms one of the most essential components of web applications.
What are the main topics covered in this course?
Sophisticated material on geometry
In addition, this course includes 10 coding challenges that will help you sharpen your newly acquired skills and understanding of the entire process and how it works.
Why enrolling in this course is the best decision you can make.
Many examples are included to make it even easier to learn and understand.
Ready to bring your ideas to life? Why not get started today?
Click the Signup button to sign up for the course!
Who this course is for:
- This is course is suitable for those with basic skills, who wish to become an expert in 3D programming
- Students who are comfortable with simple calculations in geometry
- Students who have knowledge in JS6 features, functions, variables and class definitions to expand their learning
The Learn Programming Academy was created by Tim Buchalka, a software developer with 35 years experience, who is also an instructor on Udemy, with over 1.68M+ students in his courses on Java, Python, Android, C# and the Spring framework.
The Academy’s goal in the next three years, is to teach one million people to learn how to program.
Apart from Tim’s own courses, which are all available here, we are working with the very best teachers, creating courses to teach the essential skills required by developers, at all levels.
One other important philosophy is that our courses are taught by real professionals; software developers with real and substantial experience in the industry, who are also great teachers. All our instructors are experienced, software developers!
Our team is busy creating new courses right now.
Whether you are a beginner, looking to learn how to program for the very first time, or to brush up on your existing skills, or to learn new languages and frameworks, the Academy has you covered.
I have more than 15 years of instructing experience - both in academy and industry. I teach students from all levels of knowledge and know how to explain everything to everyone. I teach and specialise in number of topics, include java, android os, web dev, big data and more, and know how to give the algorithmic way of thinking to my students.