3D Product Visualization in Cinema 4D - Energy Drink Poster
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create a beautiful and hyper realistic 3D scene of a set of energy drink cans.
- Create basic textures in Photoshop and apply them to their respective 3D objects.
- Basic knowledge of Cinema 4D's interface and workflow is required to get the most out of this course.
- You will need a computer with a copy of Cinema 4D installed (any version).
- Most importantly, you will need the desire to become a great 3D artist.
In this course you will learn the process of creating a 3D product visualization render in Cinema 4D. We will start with an empty file and work our way up to modeling, texturing, and rendering a set of 3D energy drink cans that looks awesome and that your clients will love.
We will get the most out of the different tools that Cinema 4D offers, implementing different modeling techniques that you will be able to use in this and any other 3D project you work in the future.
Then, we will use Photoshop to make a custom texture, and apply it to our 3D cans. In Cinema 4D we will use both, stock materials that Cinema 4D comes with, and materials that we create ourselves to give life to our models.
After that we will use a few High Dynamic Range Images (HDRIs) to lit the final scene, and make a few amazing renders. And finally, we will use Photoshop to retouch our renders and add a little bit of smoke and a title to the poster.
This course focuses on creating a set of energy drink cans as you can see in the promo video, but you can use the techniques you learn here to create other objects in 3D and present them to your clients.
I’m confident that at the end of this course you will have a solid understanding of the 3D modeling process in Cinema 4D and you will be able to start creating your own 3D product visualization images.
- This course is for beginner and intermediate students who want to improve their Cinema 4D skills.
- This course is for 3D enthusiasts who want to get confident at modeling, texturing, lighting and rendering in Cinema 4D.
- This course is for 3D artists who want to transition from a different software application into working in Cinema 4D.
In this lesson we will model the top cap using a cylinder as the starting point.