- 1 hour on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Crate 3d model from images
- create point cloud model from images
- clean point cloud model
- manage modelos with Regard3D, ContextCapture, AutoDesk Recap and Civil3D
- Export modelos to show and sale in Internet
- Bring from AutoDesk Recap to Civil3D
- Share the model to Internet
- The course is from scratch
In this course you will learn to create and interact with digital models.
-Creating 3D models using images, such as the technique of photogrammetry with drones.
-Use free software, Regard3D and MeshLAb
-Make it using AutoDesk Recap,
-Make it using Bentley ContextCapture,
-Generate point clouds
-Create surface in Civi3D from point cloud
-Clean, thematize and export point cloud model,
-Share the model to Internet using SketchFab
And above all, with the same model.
Includes materials and examples to replicate practices.
- Engineers, Architects, GIS and geomatic enthusiasts
We are working in our next course The best of Excel GIS/CAD hacks for our satisfied students.
Rate our course and we will give you a licence to use the app which you had seen in the video.
gTools is a service where you can upload a Excel file with UTM coordinates,
You can see the coordinates in google maps
You can see that in Street View
You can change the projection
And, download it as a kml file to display in Google Earth.
How you can get the licence?
Tell us than you are happy with the course, rating it with more than 4.5, answer this message and we will share you the licence code.