3D Modelling, Texturing & Rendering with Blender 2.91
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course you will know your way through Blender and how to successfully create 3D models for 2D/3D games.
- If you're new to Blender or you've never used it before, don't worry! We will learn things from scratch (but fast paced).
- You will learn how to texture your models.
- You will learn how to render your models and have them ready for your game!
- This course is recommended for beginners or enthusiasts who want to create games such as Age Of Empires, Diablo 2 or Sacred Underworld.
- You will need: a decent PC that can run Blender (you don't need a graphics card!) & internet connection.
Why would you take this course? Well, unlike any other 3D course out there, in this course we will take a look at games such as Age of Empires, Sacred Underworld, etc. After analyzing their models, we will focus on creating our own (character creation is excluded) with the idea in mind that we want a particular type of game. In other words, we will be making 3D/2D structures for modern videogames.
In this course you will learn how to use Blender 2.91, a powerful, open source creation software.
You will be learning:
- 3D Modelling for 2D games such as Age of Empires, Sacred Underworld, Diablo 2, Inquisitor, Pillars of Eternity, etc.
We will be exploring the basics of 3D modelling, after which we will start by creating our first model.
Once we have our model ready, we will texture it and finally, render it.
By the end of the course you will have a basic understanding of how to model 3D assests in Blender, how to add textures to the models you've created, what rendering is & how to use it.
(Our 3D models can easily be applied to 2D graphics through a rendering process. So here you will learn 3D to 2D!)
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Blender 2.91, 3D Modelling Enthusiasts or Students who wish to create 3D assets for a videogame.
Hi, my name is Luigi & I'm from the UK.
I'm passionate 3D Artist & Writer. I've been using Blender for over a year now, and I've been using it consistently in the development of my own project Legionnaire, a 2.5D RTS Game.
I had a hard time understanding Blender when I first started to use it, and no wonder! Blender is a peculiar 3D creation tool, very different from its competitors, but also very powerful.
I am teaching Blender now to pave the way for you and make sure that you don't go through the same ardous & slow process of learning things by yourself.
Once you complete the course, you will be able to further improve on your own with ease.
Remember - practice makes the master.