3D modeling for beginners using ZBrush Core Mini
What you'll learn
- 3D modeling using ZBrushCoreMini.
- The basics of 3D printing.
- Expanding students' imagination.
- Digital model making and DIY
- basic computer skills
- Computers with required specs
This content is a digital modeling and 3D printing course for beginners.
You can experience pro-level dinosaur modeling using ZBrush CoreMini, free a 3D sculpting software.
Learn the basic operations and techniques of 3D software and enjoy the freedom of modeling.
This lesson is recommended for,
People who love dinosaurs.
Those who want to learn digital modeling as a hobby, or those who want to learn how to use a 3D printer.
The content is also perfect for teachers and parents who want to teach their students and children.
Even though this is a tutorial for beginners, the appeal of this course is that you can create a realistic dinosaur model.
In addition to this, we have also asked Aiichi Kato, a famous dinosaur illustrator, to create and supervise the course.
This content even includes a tutorial on how to 3D print using the dinosaur models that you have created. This is not only a digital modeling course,
but also a digital manufacturing course where you can experience the process from data to three-dimensional objects.
By taking this course, you'll be able to learn how to expand your imagination, and the joy of holding what was just an object in your mind, in the palm of your hands.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn 3D modeling.
- People who want to learn and teach the basics of 3D modeling.
- People who want to learn 3D printing.
- People who want to learn new ways to make something.
- People who want to expand their imagination