3D Max Modeling from beginner to advanced
- 8 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Student will start to understand the concept of 3D's Max Modeling.
- This course will help how much flexible 3D's Max is with different type of tools.
- It will be talking about the difference between 2D and 3D elements in 3D's Max
- This course also produce architectural and Interior Design projects as complete as possible from concept to final 3D presentation models, which are 3-D building models that are effectively rendered and situated in a context
- Its a beginner Level course. Then to advanced and complicated problem/solutions
Welcome to the complete course of 3D's Max Modeling. I'm going to teach you step by step on how to create different type of objects in 3D's Max using just the standard tools to a complicated structure.
My name is Malek Jaroudi, I have a Degree of Interior Architecture with a 5 years of experience in 3D's Max Modeling, Visualization and CAD drawings. In this Course it will show you how much 3D's Max is actually flexible and you can use it in many different ways.
In each step you will have different kind of assignments which include Modeling of:
At the end of this course you will have all the skills and knowledge of modeling in 3D's Max. I will also be instructing you in simple mistakes that some of the student do when Modeling.
This course is designed with a total beginner, but if you all struggle in Modeling I will provide you with a simple TIPS AND TRICKS I will be sharing them with you. By the end of this lecture you will build / design your own creative design without any struggle.
So, What are you waiting for, Lets get started on how can we model in 3D's Max program.
- Architecture, Interior Design, Designers