3D Hyper Casual Android 101 with Unity 2021
What you'll learn
- You'll build a 3D hyper casual game from scratch to Android
- You'll learn basic and very useful Unity skills
- You'll create gate and obstacle with 3d objects in Unity
- You'll learn how to create and control new levels
- After this course, you won't need to copy and paste codes because you'll learn why we write them
- Mac or Windows computer with Unity and Visual Studio installed, I use Unity 2021.3.5 in this course but you can use any other version.
- Very basic C# or programming knowledge
Hello guys, If you are new in the Unity world, and want to create a hyper casual game, this course is for you.
This course, is especially for beginners who want to jump into hyper casual world with their first game.
Here, we will create a game from scratch. No copy paste codes, I will try to explain every single line of code in this course.
I will explain popular things in hyper casual like multiply characters, creating crowds, obstacles, bullets in simple and easy way.
We will learn how to create simple UI, we will learn how to create and control new levels. Also we will add some background music and other audio effects to our game together.
We will build our game in 3D and will run it in Android.
But I expect you to know the basic fundamentals of programming like variables, method, class, basic loops etc. Basic c# knowledge will be enough.
Ok I also expect you to download and install Unity and Visual Studio and get ready to create our first game together.
You can use Mac or Windows PC.
This course can be a little bit boring for experienced Unity Users because I explain each code.
So are you ready? Let’s get started.
Who this course is for:
- For Unity Beginners or even for who never used Unity before. I explain Unity editor and every code we write.
- For those who wants to create first 3D Hyper Casual game with Unity.
- It can be a little bit boring for experienced Unity users because I explain each code in detail.
Hi I’am Yucel,
I've been a Software Developer since 2011 with a Computer Science and Math degree. I've been working on iOS and Android for more than a decade. And for the last four years, I have been developing mobile games using Unity, SpriteKit, and ARKit.
My passion is learning new technologies and sharing my knowledge with people who want to create something new. Developing mobile games is a great way to do that. Let's go on this journey together.