3D Coat 4- Volume 2: Getting Started II
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn 3D Coat Version 4 Fast
- Learn New Tools
- Be Able to Integrate and Export your 3D Models and Details to other 3D Software Packages
- 3D Coat Version 4
In this second video volume of 12 volumes 3D Instructor Adam Gibson introduces the beginner 3D student how to get up and started quickly with 3D Coat Version 4.
Topics Covered: Importing and Exporting Sub-D Models, Working with Subdivision Levels, Understanding Settings and Data between 3D Coat and Lightwave, Displacement Maps, Creating a Displacement Map Node in Lightwave, Exporting Single Color, Normal and Displacement Maps from the Textures Drop-Down Tab.
Running Time: 2 hrs. 48 mins.
Video Format: MP4 (.mp4)
- Beginner 3D Students and those who are new to 3D Coat
- 3D Artists who need to be able create highly detailed 3D models