3D Cartoon character creation in Maya
What you'll learn
- The students will learn how to create imagination cartoon characters in to 3d world in a artistic manner. They will also learn entire 3d tools and techniques .
- After watching this 3d cartoon character creation course they will change there thinking perspective in deeper way & they will create a new cartoon characters.
- In this course there will be providing a project files ( source files ). To practice and make new 3d cartoon characters.
- How to develop imagination characters in to 3d tools .
- Basic knowledge of MAYA .
Welcome to Maya basics from modeling to rendering and post-production.
In this course I am going to teach a 3d Cartoon Character from scratch.
This course is for complete beginners who are struggling with 3D tools like Maya, 3ds Max, Blender, etc.
After completing this course you can create your own 3D cartoon characters.
What will you learn in this Course ?
Maya and Photoshop
Interface of Maya
Different types of tools in modeling
Rigging for posing
n-cloth using Maya
Shading and adding materials
Lighting and rendering in Arnold
Final output in Photoshop
There is a whole section of the course dedicated to interface , menus , and tools , that way , students who are not experienced at all can watch as many times as needed.
But that does not mean it will only be useful to new users . For intermediate to advance level students will find content in these course. As we go through the fundamentals of creating a 3d Cartoon Character from scratch and I am going to show the shortcuts of tools using in it.
It is not about the software. It is all about the creative Art. It can be in digital or in a Traditional way.
So finally enjoy the art in digital and traditional.
Who this course is for:
- This course is created for beginners to intermediate level .
I am VIKAS. I am 3d artist and mainly I like cartoon characters and creatures . I watch so many cartoon movies and web series in both 2d and 3d . So I really love to create imaginative characters and creatures . Then I started creating cartoon characters in both 2d and 3d . And I do traditional sculpting (clay modeling).