37 Lessons on How to Gain from Loss
- This is a supplementary course to the book "37 Lessons on How to Gain from Loss: A Believer’s Journey from Trial to Triumph". Although, it’s not a must to read the book but it will greatly add value if done so. However, to reap the course benefits, it is essential to be a believer in God and receive the program with an open mind—a positive or neutral mindset. Additionally, a clear intention to learn a unique perspective on loss is required. Take what works for you and focus on how you can remodel and apply any tips, tools and techniques discussed to your specific situation if needed. This will help you heal your heart and offer personal & spiritual growth.
FREEDOM FROM GRIEF AND SUFFERING—Heal Your Heart from Personal Loss
You are born free, be free. ~Huma Zuellah Ahmed
People suffer tremendous losses in one form or another during life. However, one common loss that everyone suffers is the loss of a loved one, whether parent, spouse, sibling, child, friend or anyone else. There are countless subjects under the sun we study and learn about. Rather a common happening, it’s odd how no-one ever talks or teaches us about how to cope with loss. And suddenly, one day we find ourselves in the midst of this unexpected yet tormenting tribulation. The earth beneath our feet is shaken and we have no clue how to balance ourselves back.
This course is an extension of the award-winning finalist (in the Self-Help: Motivational category of the 2019 Best Book Awards sponsored by American Book Fest) book titled 37 Lessons on How to Gain from Loss: A Believer’s Journey from Trial to Triumph.
In this course as in the book, Huma makes a bold claim of Why just cope with loss when you can gain from it? She shares her personal transformation story of losing her mother to cancer in November 2015 as a case study and herself as a role model to fulfill her claim of breaking free from grief and suffering of loss, transforming our trial into triumph.
She doesn’t ask you to believe her claim, only invites you to take the journey on the Road of Loss to the Road of Gain through her eyes, while gently observing it as an outside spectator. Her only request and recommendation is to be gentle on yourself and others (her) during the course. You can choose to do so by being open minded to new ideas even if contradictory to you initially. In this way, you will allow yourself the chance to heal and grow out of suffering by letting go rather than holding on to it to your own grave.
In this course, you will learn Why, What and How to choose liberating yourself from the grief and suffering of loss.
Understand why you need to liberate yourself from grief and suffering of loss
Understand how you can liberate yourself from grief and suffering of loss with Huma's 3 Step Healing Model
Understand what choices you need to make in order to liberate yourself from grief and suffering of loss
Experience being inspired into hope and belief by learning how another grieving soul just like yourself was able to turn her trial into triumph
Who this course is for:
- Any believer who has lost a loved one especially a parent
- Anyone who has suffered any kind of personal loss
- Anyone who has been a caregiver to the deceased person
- Anyone who helps others professionally in coping and healing from loss
- Anyone who wants to be prepared on how to handle loss and stop the pain of loss from turning into suffering
- The readers of the book "37 Lessons on how to gain from loss: A Believer’s journey from trial to triumph"
Greeting of Peace.
I’m Huma Z. Ahmed—an award-winning author, certified spiritual self-discovery & mindset coach, trainer, inspirational speaker, youTuber and an initiator of the Trial to Triumph movement which is all about "How to take your Trials, Losses and Lacks as Turning Points of your life and Transform them into Triumphs, Gains & Abundance".
My mission in life is to Heal, Align & Lead Women from Trials, Losses & Lacks to Triumphs, Gains & Abundance by empowering them with Spiritually Healthy Mindsets for Success and Excellence with my unique quality Products (Courses) and Services (Coaching, Speaking & Training).
I hold a Master’s degree in Computer Science, a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, and have worked across public and private sectors in the areas of education, IT and personal development training.