31 Day Guitar Challenge
What you'll learn
- Learn a handful of basic chords that will help you learn hundreds of songs in the future!
- Understand basic music theory and how to start learning the fretboard patterns.
- Play your own unique guitar solos and add some character with unique tips and tricks from this course.
- Find the path to create your own style of music, while learning how to play other popular songs.
- Having a guitar is a requirement for the course.
- If you have any questions on finding the right guitar, ask a salesperson from a local guitar shop or feel free to message me any questions you may have.
- Recommended items include: guitar tuner, metronome and capo.
Welcome to the 31 Day Guitar Challenge! I created this course because I want to give away everything that I learned to other new guitarists. I will show you the path to take to overcome any challenge or obstacle that may come your way. When I first picked up my guitar, I wished I had someone that could point me in the right direction when I felt stuck and wasn't improving like I wanted to. I will show you basic chords, techniques, songs, and scales to grasp the basic concept, but I want you to use my successes and failures to help you grow exceptionally fast while learning to play the guitar.
Please follow all the directions in the introduction video and you will do GREAT. If you ever need anything, feel free to reach out to me. I love seeing new people learn how to play the guitar and made this course for that very reason.
When taking this course, watch (1) video per day and play the guitar (2) times per day. I know this may seem like a lot, but your success and progress will grow exponentially if you do so. If you try to play multiple videos in one day, you will easily get burned out within a couple weeks. So plan to set aside time to play twice a day. Remember, this course is only one month long. It will take dedication, but you can do it and it WILL be worth it in the end.
Good luck and happy playing!
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for motivated beginner guitar players.
- This course could also help intermediate players, but won't be challenging for any advanced players.
- This challenge requires students to play every day for one month. Student who fail to play everyday may not reach their goals.
- Anyone that is capable of playing the instrument can take this course. Students that are under the age of 6 might have difficulty without one-on-one help from a private instructor.
Nate here, coming at you from the live music capital of the world, Austin, Texas! I am obsessed with playing music and want to share my gift with the world. I have been playing for over 10 years and have enjoyed every minute of it! One of the biggest challenges I had when learning how to play the guitar is finding the path that was right for me. This course is designed to teach you the guitar basics, but the fun begins when you develop your own style and put your heart into the instrument. I am here to guide you along the way with tips and knowledge, but most importantly to motivate and challenge you to do great things. So get your guitar and lets start jamming!