31-Day "Let's DO This!" Challenge
What you'll learn
- Get over... beyond... past... personal hurdles that have been limiting you or even stopping you up!.
- Try things you didn't think you could do.
- Participate in healing hurting areas of your heart.
- Set yourself up for continued, ongoing self-nurturing.
- Clear out some rubble from your life and free yourself up to soar!
- Expand your level of influence
- Absolutely NO pre-requisites! Just come as you are!
- Okay, maybe there's ONE: Come with a heart to learn and grow and be blessed.
In this 31-day challenge course you'll be introduced to - and will actually DO - something new and different each day in one of several areas: creativity, healing your heart, nurturing yourself and others, plowing past hurdles and procrastination, and organizing something that's been in a nagging state of disorder! So this is not just one area, but many!
Each day there are things to read and/or watch and/or process or do in your own life, home and relationships! This course will enrich your life, add to your skills, stretch your creativity, sharpen your mind, sweeten relationships, enhance your environment, and add spice to your soul!
You will try things you never thought of, and maybe never thought you could do! You’ll do a fun and simple “before and after,” have places to put recipes you get off the Internet, You’ll have added to your conversational skills, thanked someone who has contributed to your life, tackled something that’s felt overwhelming, done a few things to bless others in unique ways, dealt with some anxieties, organized a few things…
And you’ll get a plethora of printables to help you actually do and implement these creative ideas and projects! Barb is a master at bringing people along, one step at a time, and making it easy, fun and doable!
By the end of the 31 days you will have learned and tried new skills in all these areas, and will have accomplished things you've been putting off!
Who this course is for:
- for those who are stuck in a rut, coming up against walls, in need of some new sparks and sparkles in their mind and heart!
- for those who want to create a larger Comfort Zone that they're comfortable in and enjoy
- for those wanting to increase their tools for dealing with pesky-to-difficult areas of their lives
- for those who'd like to try some new things but would enjoy having clear, easy help doing so
Barb has always loved being creative, and in many realms. Crafts, yes, (and sewing and card-making), but her deeper passion is for creating much more: hope in others who are low on it, order out of disorder, easier ways of doing hard things, and helping people learn better ways of relating, just for starters.
She teaches how to nurture yourself and others, plow past hurdles, enrich your life, add to your skills, sharpen your mind, add to your conversational skills, tackle overwhelming tasks, enhance your environment, and add spice to your life and your soul!
Barb particularly delights in enabling and equipping you to expand your comfort zone and try things you never thought you could do, out of which was born her “Let’s DO This!” course and videos as well as her Homeschool Launch Course for parents.
Starting in 1982, Barb was a pioneer in the homeschool arena, and, with her husband Dave, homeschooled their own three kids from start to graduation.
Would you like to learn how to bless others in unique ways, deal head-on with some anxieties, organize things better, homeschool in a real-life learning way and avoid burnout, and heal hurting parts of your heart?
Barb has developed many tools for doing ALL the above (and much more) in her own life, and takes joy in sharing them with others.
Her brand of “creativity” is multi-faceted, boiling down to creating a better, more fulfilling, less anxious, more outpoured, confident, joy-filled life.
[HOMESCHOOLERS: Please see the "Course Description" for Barb's Homeschool Launch Course for a homeschool-specific bio on Barb as she has extensive experience in that realm, which would not be of interest to those who are not homeschoolers.]