Jumpstart into leadership: your 30/60/90 plan
What you'll learn
- How to define your Personal Leadership Brand according to your leadership style
- How to confidently start your first 30 days as a new leader, so that you hit the ground running with your new team
- What to do as a new leader in your first 60 days in the role
- What to focus on as a new leader in your first 90 days in the role
- EXCLUSIVE: download the actual 30/60/90 business plan template I used to land my first sales leadership role for FREE
- No prior-leadership experience necessary.
- You can take this course on your desktop or on-the-go on your mobile device.
Recently promoted into a Team Coach/Team Lead/ Manager role?
Creating a 30/60/90 business plan for a sales leadership interview?
Needing a refresher into the leadership fundamentals as you're too busy constantly firefighting for your team right now?
I’ll be speaking from first-hand experience. Imagine being able to:
Quickly earn the respect of your new team
Host your first success team meeting
Have deep and meaningful 1:1 conversations
Easily categorize your team according to their performance level
Create personalized collaborative coaching plans for your team members
Be a visionary and already inspire your team in your first 90 days
Hold your team accountable to high standards from the start.
Here’s my story, going from Account Executive to the Sales Leader I am today:
I was in your shoes, 5 years ago. I was an Account Executive at SAP in a fantastic team, and yet something was missing for me. I had a burning desire to help others instead, not just focus on hitting my individual quota.
With this intrinsic motivation, I jumped into my first management position, leading a Business Development team for a hyper-growth SaaS organization.
How did I do it? I had a plan. A 30/60/90 plan for my first steps into leadership.
To help & guide you as you start your own leadership journey, I've assembled everything that I’ve learned along the way into this easily digestible, affordable, 35-minute crash course on Udemy.
Here, I cover everything you need to know. All in one place.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to confidently take on this immense responsibility: being a leader or manager.
There are too many ‘bad’ managers in the world today - enroll now to prevent becoming one of them!
Who this course is for:
- All first-time managers
- A sales representative who needs to prepare a 30/60/90 business plan for their sales leadership interview
- A team leader/manager who wants a refresher on the leadership fundamentals
I'm Stephanie Taiwo and I've been leading high-performance sales teams for 5+ years (ex Cisco, SAP and Freshworks).
My speciality is leading remote, globally distributed, highly diverse sales teams to success. I am passionate about leadership development, personal growth and empowering women in their careers.
My leadership brand is to be a 'coach': exude positive relational energy, inspire yet challenge my teams to do the best work of their lives. I'm delighted to share everything I've learned as a woman in leadership with you all.