30 Days of Motivation
We all need MOTIVATION sometimes.
In this free course, you'll laugh (at and with me), you'll cry, and you'll improve your life if you incorporate the lessons you've learned into making a better life. I offer these to you from my heart.
Mini-lessons - one for each day of the month.
No tests - just watch and learn.
Who this course is for:
- People from all walks of life who need an espresso shot of motivation
- 01:40You won’t believe how much he earned in one minute
- 09:03How to be a Great Student
- 00:46You are Special
- 00:45I Can't believe he ate THIS
- 01:10What you need to eat for a successful marriage
- 00:25Where Ever You Are
- 00:43Don't Put THIS in the corner
- 00:45Sticks and Stones
- 01:03A Word I Hate
- 00:42The Man With the Funny Name
- 00:52Avoid THIS to Get Ahead
- 01:01Italians are in the Bible
- 00:59Sugar Pie Honey Bun
- 00:53The Two BEST Teachers Are...
- 00:47Michael Jordan
- 00:52The Real Key to a Successful Marriage
- 00:26Just One Small Booger
- 01:16Vicks Vapor Rub Did THIS
- 01:00You Thought Your Job Was Bad
- 00:56Muscle Memory
- 01:08The Wide-Eyed Baby
- 00:33Beware of the ERS
- 01:05You Better Check Your Voicemail
- 01:16At Least it Was Hot
- 00:47When Will the Teacher Appear
- 01:06The Aliens Purpose
- 00:53Y Power
- 00:42I Have Nothing for You
- 04:28You're Amazing Just The Way You Are
- 09:03How to be a Great Student
- 14:25James' Life Story
- 00:15Bonus Lecture - Links and Free Resources
- 03:31The Sheep, Sheepdogs, and Wolves
- 10:01How To Hand Wash Dishes
There once was a little boy named Jimmy whose mom told him he could be anything he wanted…a policeman, a doctor, a lawyer, even the President of the United States. I exceeded all her expectations and became a music teacher!
I’m now a grown man with four kids (I married my high school sweetheart) and six grandkids. I love eating pizza, mountain biking, spending time with family, and long walks in the mountains holding hands (sorry, I reserve that for only one person, and it’s not you). My shoe size is 9.5 but please don’t send me any shoes…I’ll tell you more about that in a minute.
I teach middle school music at a Title I school, still finding time to speak, write, and podcast.
Now for the boring, adult stuff…
I earned a bachelor’s degree from St. Joseph’s College in Maine and received my music education from the Army School of Music. I served in the Army Band for 10 years in Virginia, Japan, and Colorado. I earned a teaching license from Western State University in Colorado and completed a master’s in music education at Southwestern Oklahoma State University. I believe in the value of life-long learning!
Member of the following:
Colorado Music Educator’s Association
American School Band Directors Association
Order of the Sons and Daughters of Italy.
My life-long goal continues to be to ACT MY SHOE SIZE, NOT MY AGE
- Adulting 101: 40+ skills every young adult and teen should know (coming soon)
- Music, Instruments, and Science
- Get Started Writing a Book
- 30 Days of Motivation
- 40 Ways to Make Money as a Musician
- Your Now Doesn't Define Your Future
- How To Make It In The Music Business Workshop
Books by James
I Cannoli Imagine: My Italian Life
Forgive: One man’s story of being molested…
40 Ways To Make Money As A Musician eBook
Go Ahead, Make My Day: 39 Ways To Make Someone’s Day eBook
A Stroke of Bad Luck
50 Cheap Dates - and Why You Should Take Them