30 Day Challenge to a More Productive and Much Happier You!
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 66 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be more productive and happy as a result of learning the best time management skills so that you can always make time for exercise/health, family/friends, more education and to take that chance and be your own boss so you can live life on your terms.
- Be more productive and happy as a result of finding your professional passion.
- Be more productive and happy as a result of understanding where the gaps are in your education and how to easily plug/fix/address them.
- Be more productive and happy as a result of having unstoppable confidence (achieve literally any goals).
- Be more productive and happy as a result of eliminating distractions.
- Be more productive and happy as a result of optimizing your daily commute.
- Be more productive and happy as a result of materially improving your health.
- Be more productive and happy as a result of eliminating your worries.
- Be more productive and happy as a result of realizing that all you need is what you have.
- Be more productive and happy as a result of understanding that crisis means opportunity.
- Be more productive and happy as a result of not allowing stressful situations (or difficult people) get to you.
- Be more productive and happy as a result of understanding the importance of giving (which leads to receiving down the road).
- Be more productive and happy as a result of understanding how to change your state of mind.
- Be more productive and happy as a result of understanding gratitude.
- Be more productive and happy as a result of eliminating things from our lives that impede our peak performance.
- Be more productive and happy as a result of understanding when and why to take your breaks.
- Be more productive and happy as a result of understanding why you might need to change your peer group.
- Be more productive and happy as a result of relaxation and meditation.
- Be more productive and happy as a result of understanding the best way to deal with abrasive people at work and anywhere else.
- Be more productive and happy as a result of understanding how and when to achieve all of your dreams/goals with no limits (except the limits that you set for yourself).
- Be more productive and happy as a result of having a better sense of "why" instead of just how to achieve your goals.
- Be more productive and happy as a result of knowing how crucial it is to take action now and to stop procrastinating.
- Nothing except for an open mind : )
This course will teach you how to significantly increase your productivity, focus, success and happiness in 30 days with 30 exercises so that you can achieve anything that you set your mind to and live your life on your terms!
These 30 life improving lessons are based on my meetings with incredibly successful business people. I asked them what makes them more productive, more focused, more successful and much happier. The results of my research are in this course and we will practice all 30 of these lessons together.
I conducted my research on productivity, focus, success and happiness in my career while I worked at several great companies including Goldman Sachs and in several industries, including the consulting, hedge fund, tech and venture capital industries. I have had the pleasure of meeting with, partnering with, working for and investing in some of the most successful and happy business people. We will learn from them in this course and create a roadmap to make our lives more productive, balanced, focused and happier.
I know in my heart that after completing all 30 short exercises in 30 days, you’ll find many ways to materially enrich your life so you can be much more productive, focused, successful and happy.
Thanks a lot for your support and commitment to this journey that we will take together! Let’s begin the 30 day challenge today so you can live life on your terms!
- Anybody that is interested in learning how to be more productive, more focused, more successful and much happier.
Please find attached the free book version of this course in PDF and Microsoft Word format (please don't buy the book version of this course on Amazon as this is the exact same content for free). Please use whatever format works best for you (meaning Microsoft Word or PDF).
If you want to fill in the exercises at the end of each chapter, I recommend downloading the Microsoft Word version instead of the PDF. In the book there are 30 chapters and 30 exercises that correspond to the 30 video lessons and exercises in this course. I have also attached each individual chapter and exercise in all 30 lessons in this course in Microsoft Word and PDF format. Please use whatever format works best for you. Thanks
Why are very busy people often much more productive, much more balanced, much more successful and much happier than most people? There is a saying that if you want something to get done, give it to a busy person. This course will teach you to significantly increase your productivity, focus, success and happiness in 30 days.
I have done a lot of research on productivity and happiness in my career. I have worked at several great companies including Goldman Sachs and in several industries, including the consulting, hedge fund, tech and venture capital industries where I have analyzed what makes an incredibly productive, focused, successful and happier person. I have had the pleasure of meeting with, partnering with, working for and investing in some of the most successful and happy business people.
So I created a long list of why these incredibly successful entrepreneurs are way more productive, way more focused, way more successful and much happier than many others are. I have put 30 of the top lessons that I have learned from them into this course. This course will be focused on making you more productive, more focused, more successful and happier too in many aspects of your life through 30 exercises in 30 days.
I am very confident that you will be much more productive, focused and happier by the time you finish this 30-day course and every single one of the 30 daily exercises.
I want to humbly inspire and help you be able to focus on achieving your professional and personal goals, improve your productivity, success and happiness as well.
I know in my heart that after completing all 30 short exercises in 30 days, you’ll find many ways to materially enrich your life so you can be much more productive, focused, successful and happy. Thanks a lot for your support and commitment to this journey we will take together! Let’s begin!
Our perceived least productive time can be our most productive time. Our daily to and from work commute time is a gift as this is the perfect time to learn how to lead more productive and happy lives by listening to our business and personal heroes.
We can materially increase our energy levels by changing what we consume and other alterations (called “biohacks”) in our consumption and lifestyle decisions.
Why do we worry so much about things that we can’t control? Let’s only focus on what we can change. [For me personally, I know that God already knows what is going to happen, which gives me peace of mind.]
See the positive in everything that happens to you (within reason of course). Think of past events that might not have been a positive event to you at first, but in hindsight you are glad that it took place (even though you didn’t see it this way initially).
You will never receive anything in life unless you ask. “Ask and you will receive” has been true for thousands of years. You never get a promotion, a raise, a date or anything unless you ask. Since you are a more giving person, you should be a more “asking” person from now on as well : )
D.O.C. stands for Drug of Choice. Whatever your D.O.C. is (alcohol, smoking, wrong foods, websites etc.), eliminate it from your life right now. Try to recondition yourself to see your D.O.C. as a limiting action by thinking of the long term negative impact if you don’t change right now (pray if you want as well).
If your heart isn’t working well, neither will your mind. Think of & with your heart 1st always (& your mind will follow). Do you ever wonder why people in great shape are more productive? Now is your chance to find out why. Today (and every day from now on), improve your happiness, heart & productivity by boosting your serotonin by exercising.
The best baseball pitcher in history refused to pitch on 1 day of each week. Since the beginning of time, people were smart enough to take at least 1 day off per week as an investment in themselves! Take 1 day off this week and every week in order to spend time with family and without work!
Spend 10 minutes each day sitting in a quiet space with your eyes closed and focus on your breathing. Once you are in a relaxed state of mind, for the 1st 5 minutes think of 5 long term goals of yours. For the 2nd 5 minutes think about how you will achieve these long term goals.
Money and material things are not your idols. Are you really much happier now that you have more money and material things than when you were younger? Of course not! This is why extreme affluence can lead to unhappiness. Let’s focus on our non-material possessions.
The less you care about what others think of you, the happier you will be. Instead of seeking approval from others and potentially living the life they want or approve of you living, break free from these chains and seek only approval from yourself. As a result, you will be happier and more productive in your life.
All problems in the world can be solved (and prevented) by education. There might be gaps in your education that you can plug with easy and affordable in class (or online) classes to take. Pursue these courses if they help you get closer to your long term goals.
If we understand why we want to achieve a goal or why we perform any action, then we are much more likely to follow through and finish what we started. We tend to focus too much on how to achieve a goal without understanding why. Understanding why motivates us to finish what we started.
Understanding how to achieve a goal or complete an exercise motivates us to not only finish what we started, but to never ever ever ever give up on achieving this goal. If a goal seems too difficult to achieve, then break it up into smaller manageable milestones.
Imagine how much more productive we can be if we add more structure or long term planning to our lives? Today we will discuss creating a life altering schedule every week day of what you will accomplish the next day so you are more balanced, more productive, happier and more in control of your life.
Quotes About Productivity, Focus, Confidence and Persistence:
“Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – Francis of Assisi
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
“Infinite striving to be the best is our duty; It is its own reward. Everything else is in God’s hands.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” – Albert Einstein
“Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
“He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammad Ali
“Plans are nothing; planning is everything.” – Dwight Eisenhower
“There are risks and costs to action. But they are far less than the long range risks of comfortable inaction.” – John F. Kennedy
“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It’s perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we’ve learned something from yesterday.” – John Wayne
"Don’t expect to accomplish your dreams if you're not willing to help others accomplish theirs." LEMO Foundation.
Thanks a lot and please live life on your terms and with no limits!
Chris : )