Drug and Alcohol Addiction Recovery Bootcamp
What you'll learn
- You will learn about detox and and the difference between home detox and medically monitored.
- You will learn about how nutrition plays a vital role in addiction and recovery.
- You will learn about fitness and how to incorporate a fitness plan into their recovery.
- You will learn about sleep, how to get a better night's sleep, and the importance of good sleep during recovery.
- You will learn about Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome and how to manager the symptoms.
- You will learn how psychological stress impacts recovery.
- You will learn about professional counseling and therapy.
- You will learn how to get through a crisis.
- You will learn about triggers and what to do if they feel triggered.
- You will learn about how spirituality can play a positive role during recovery.
- You will learn how to navigate family and friends during recovery.
- You will learn how to handle professional situations.
- You will learn what to do in specific living situations.
- Bonus: Get extra and support and encouragement from other students as well!
- Students will need to go gthrough detox (covered in Lecture 1)
- Be ready and dedicated to getting sober - the right mindset is crucial to your success!
- You should watch the entire course from beginning to end and then go back through each section as you are incorporating certain techniques into your life.
- It's a good idea to take notes or keep a journal so you can document your starting points, thoughts and successes.
- The beauty about taking a course like this is that you can access it anywhere you have an internet connection. It's completely confidential.
- This course has been updated numerous times since the initial publication and will continue to be updated with new resources.
- This is not meant to be a course that is watched one time only. This course should be accessed throughout your recovery and please read all of the announcements that are sent each month to ensure you stay on track with your sobriety and recovery.
- No prior knowledge of addiction and recovery is required which makes this course ideal for those who are just starting out or those who have tried and failed numerous times to kick their addiction.
- You will need to watch the course, do the assignments, take the quizzes and explore all additional resources in order to make the most out of this course.
- Students who benefit the most are those who reflect on the information they learn and apply the concepts every day.
5 STAR REVIEWS:
Good short term program
I love the quick approach to what was needful, the audios were short and concise and the message was easy to follow.
The Course was helpful and informative, I see the situation from a different perspective now.
I feel that this program is giving good ideas on how to help take control of your life.
Because the course is helpful and the teachers voice is soothing.
Very good structured course, I've learned a lot around addictions and the practical ways to quit substance abuse. The fine structured lessons, the paste and the way the instructor presented the materials make the whole process very clear and applicable to the real situations. Many Thanks!
Easy to understand.
Teacher is very educated and caring.
A+ The curriculum is very in-depth with plenty of exercises, pdfs, and docs to get you started. Denise has a very pleasant teaching style and can help those seriously seeking a life of sobriety.
I think the information and it's delivery is effective.
The instructor is highly trained to be providing this course to those who are chemically dependent. The content of the lectures are comprehensive and very informative. The production quality of the video and audio are an example for other instructors create. The lectures are delivered in an interesting and engaging comprehensive manner.
I'm very much enjoying this course. The instructor is clear, concise, motivating, and knowledgeable.
i think it is helping me
This was a great course, if you are going to take it- take it seriously- because these tools will not only help you but empower you to take hold of your life. I also suggest doing the feedback section-because then you can interact and be encouraged by your peers.
Do you want or need to be free from drugs and alcohol? This Drug and Alcohol Addiction Recovery Boot Camp course will teach you the fundamentals through unique and time-tested approaches. Drug and Alcohol abuse and recovery is an important undertaking and now through the use of technology, students can heal in the space of their own home.
The course is designed to provide the student with the tools they need over the next 30 days in order to stay free from drugs and alcohol. You should take this course if you need the expertise of professionals but cannot commit to an inpatient-treatment facility or the expense of an out-patient arrangement.
If you are ready to take action in multiple areas of your life and you are committed to quitting your addiction then this course is for you. We understand that not everyone can up and leave their friends, family, pets, or work to gain sobriety. This is a holistic approach so you will be encouraged to change your life from a physical, psychological and social stand point.
This course comprises of short lectures, assignments and quizzes as well as additional resources, podcasts, etc. that can help you take your sobriety to a whole new level that goes beyond just stopping using.
If you want to feel whole with your body, mind and and external factors you are in the right place.
This course also includes exclusive access to a number of free downloadable materials such as podcasts, e-books, checklists, and resources.
This course is about 2 hours however, the material will need to be listened to and referred to over a 30 day time frame.
You will also get monthly updates as well as continuous instructor support through the Q&A.
Live Rehab has numerous podcasts and additional videos with more tips and tricks to help you through your journey. Please be sure to listen to all of the additional material as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is this course only for people who struggle with addiction?
A: While this course was primarily written for people who struggle with addiction other people can benefit from taking this course such as family members who are worried about a love one or substance abuse counselors who want more knowledge and insight on addiction and recovery
Q: How is it possible to recover from an addiction online? Don't I need a 12-step program or in-patient rehab?
A: 12 step programs are outdated and their success rates are shockingly low. Not everyone is cut out for rehab and can just leave their family, friends, kids, pets, work, school, etc. The material in this course will give you the tools you need to be successful in fighting an addiction, however, you will need to find the motivation within so you can apply the concepts you will learn.
This course includes a series of assignments, quizzes, downloadable resources, external links to certain topics related to addiction and recovery and also links to 12 podcasts.
Upon completing the final lecture, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Who this course is for:
- This drug and alcohol plan is for people who want to obtain sobriety from the comfort of their own home. Students should be motivated and eager to achieve sobriety.
- The course is probably not for you if you're looking for in-patient treatment. Students who are detoxing from alcohol or barbituates must have already gone through detox before starting this course.
- Getting sober from home takes determination and courage. It's not a walk in the park but you will have so much more freedom to make choices based on your own desires and needs.
- You will gain way more than just the ability to get sober. You will obtain important skills for your everyday life that go beyond drugs and alcohol or any addiction.
- Many professionals who are looking to get into social work that focuses on chemical dependency, addiction or substance abuse would also benefit from taking this course.
- One reason why people choose a recovery course online is because they cannot leave their work, family, friends, or pets.
- Another draw to online recovery is that you are in control so the work can be done on your own time, when it's right for you.
- Ideally, students who enroll in this course are those who are self-motivated and ready to tackle their addiction.
- Having a life free from addiction will not just free your mind and body but will open up many doors personally and professionally.
- There is a misconception that people cannot achieve a full recovery without going to expensive rehab or 12-step program. Students who have taken one of my courses will beg to differ.
Denise Roberts is the author of The Sobriety Success Method and the owner of Live Rehab (an online addiction and recovery platform for the modern age). Denise helps people obtain sobriety and break addiction from home.
Her education includes having an Associate's Degree in Behavioral Health and Chemical Dependency, a Bachelor's Degree in Counseling with an emphasis on Substance Abuse, Chemical Dependency, and Addiction, and a Master's Degree in Psychology.
Denise has multiple certifications in chemical dependency and has worked as a drug and alcohol counselor. She has many years of experience working in the behavioral health field, social services, and working with teens as a crisis supervisor.