Business leadership and emotional intelligence in 3 steps
What you'll learn
- What is Leadership?
- Develop your own leadership skills
- Learn about emotional intelligence and train your emotional competences
- Understand your and others' emotions
- How leadership starts from one individual to inspire many
- Leadership inside a work team
- Leadership in an organization: from the CEO vision to the company's innovation
- Discover how leadership influences corporate culture and emotional climate
- Organizational culture, innovation and creativity
- Analyse leaders profiles and leadership strategies
Welcome to this journey for leadership and emotional intelligence.
This course has three main goals:
1) Discover and train your leadership skills and emotional intelligence. The course will give you key theoretical and practical knowledge to understand leadership and EQ. You will also be able to develop a critical thinking regarding leadership in order to analyze everyday leaders. You will understand the importance of emotional intelligence and will receive keys to train it. You will be able to develop self awareness and social awareness, and to get hints to train your self regulation and relationship management skills.
2) Get the keys to lead a team efficiently and raise the team emotional intelligence. You will see how to build, develop, and maintain efficient teams through team norms and team cohesion.
3) Build knowledge to raise leadership in an organization. The course will help you understand how leadership influence the organizational culture, the emotional climate and these elements are linked to creativity and innovation. You will see how the biggest brands created a vision inside the company before spreading it to the customer through the imaginary and service marketing.
Throughout the course, you will be provided with lectures and practical exercices to train. The information is built on up to date knowledge, based on scientific research and business analysis.
The course is in English and can be taken by anyone, no previous knowledge is needed.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in developping their leadership and emotional intelligence
- Business owners
I am a doctor in psychology (PhD), Professor and coach, specialized in leadership, emotional intelligence, organizational behavior and luxury consumer behavior. I have been teaching for several years in diverse business schools in europe and Switzerland. I also work as a psychologist and personal development coach.
I have built my knowledge not only through scientific research and practical analysis but also through life experience. As I believe it is important to draw knowledge from different places, I also worked in the USA and in Singapore.
My motto? Anyone can become a source of inspiration. We all have tremendous and unique potential that can be shared with others. My goal is to help you build your drive, inspiration and motivation to achieve your goals.
Hobbys? I love to walk in nature, cook, paint, anything creative. I practice mindfulness based meditation and also work on my own personal development through holistic approach.