3 Steps To Be Happily Skilled To Be Industry Ready
- There are no prerequisites for this course
Curious about skills? Take these 3 Steps To Be Happily Skilled!
The 3 Steps To Be Happily Skilled, draws immensely from curated global research. You get to evaluate the status of your present skills across four categories - Cognitive, Social, Technological and Physical Skills. The experience helps to determine your skills gap, for future industry needs. You get to know, simple, effective ways to bridge your skills gap, to be happily skilled.
In the fast-paced 21st century, our work life can be about encountering topsy-turvy disruptions, and skillfully tackling them for desirable happy outcomes. Teenagers and young adults are not prepared and skilled enough to be industry ready for making a smooth transition into the world of work. Experienced professionals too can find themselves outdated for skills in demand!
In this course, you will learn and experience a three-step simplified to-do to be happily skilled and to be industry-ready. The course draws immensely from a wealth of global research while making it simple, sensible and doable for individuals like you.
Here's why this course will be of value to you:
1. You will be able to methodically identify your happily effective skills. Happy skills are the skills you have acquired over the years that you enjoy executing. Effective skills are those that are valued by others and fetch you a tangible reward from others upon their execution.
2. You will be able to deeply comprehend and understand the status of your present skills by juxtaposing them with several global benchmarks that showcase the perceived importance of skills (and categories) today and their expected future demand. A thoughtful comparison of the status of your skills will provide you with an accurate assessment of your three-dimensional skills gap.
3. You will be able to learn ways to build and bridge your own skills gap. There are tons of offline and online ways available for you to execute this in the 21st century that has opened an opportunity for everyone to be increasingly connected, communicable and collaborative. You will get to know about one for sure!
Below is a recently published article you can read. It will aid your decision to experience these 2 hours of intense investment for your own time and effort for your own self-development. Look forward!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone above 18 years of age including Young Adults and Working Professionals will find this course of value
- The course is intended for purchase by adults in order for teenagers between13-17 years of age to access it, under their guidance and supervision.
- IMPORTANT If you are younger than 18 but above the required age for consent to use online services where you live (for example, 13 in the US or 16 in Ireland), you may not set up an account, but we encourage you to invite a parent or guardian to open an account and help you access content that is appropriate for you.
Pleased to meet you online on Udemy. Let me introduce myself.
I am an experienced 5⭐ rated skills trainer. As a military boarding school alumnus and an ⛮ engineer, my work imbibes over 32 years of personal, professional, and entrepreneurial experiences.
My courses on Udemy draw a lot from my journey and hence they will be of value to you. Asides, my courses are experiential. Hence you will learn by doing and grow your skills + proficiency, hands-on.
I have trained people from 8-80 years of age including students, youth, professionals and business leaders.
My ⚙️skills training program "Happy Skills" delivers 40+ globally sought, core soft skills experientially. My flagship program - 3 Steps To Be Happily Skilled - has learners from over 77+ countries enrolled!
I am also a versatile content writer✍. My writing has encompassed a variety of languages, audiences, forms, domains and intent. For example, content written for a nuclear power company, and a healthcare conglomerate to several ghost-writing projects for a variety of industries, consultancies, universities, press publications and professionals.
Welcome you to visit my website, and watch my YouTube videos. My journey and testimonials are available to review on LinkedIn. Happy to connect and know more about you and invite you to experience my courses.