3 Negotiation Strategies Designed Just for Women
- Students should know their current salary, skills, talents, and career accomplishments.
- Students should have updated their resume to include all current and previous training, skills, as well as their on-the-job accomplishments regardless of whether or not the organization has recognized them for their achievements.
- Students should possess a strong sense of self, and have a realistic view of their talents, capabilities and limitations.
Learning negotiating strategies is more challenging than you think. It will involve your thoughts, movements, and what comes out of your mouth. The brain is forced to access information much differently, and this can quickly overload your senses and emotions. This course aims to overcome this challenge, by introducing you to new ways of thinking, moving, and talking to get what you deserve because you are worth it!
3 Negotiation Strategies Designed Just for Women. Abandon the negative myths about negotiation and learn to build relationships as well as get results. You'll be more confident and successful in your career by learning how to:
There are many benefits to knowing how to negotiate. You can become a more valuable employee in a variety of industries, especially since the modern world operates with negotiation as a standard form of communication. You can also get promoted to a better position and more job opportunities with ease if you know these skills.
But mastering negotiation strategies can be time-consuming and difficult. That's why I have included exercises to train your mind to learn new strategies and put the information into practice immediately and in all areas of your life. The 3 Negotiation Strategies Designed Just for Women created by Michelle Marchand Canseco, makes learning them fun by using games, characters, and exercises to start mastering these strategies right in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Women who are seeking to increase their ability to achieve and succeed through strong negotiation strategies.
- Women who are top achievers, up-and-comers, and high-potential professionals.
- This course is probably not for you if you're already earning six-figures, and you're looking to learn more advanced and complex negotiation strategies.
- This course won't sidestep the important gender-related issues you face; you'll learn strategies and techniques that will work for women in today's environment.
Hi, I’m Michelle from "Michelle, Motivate Me!"
I specialize in motivating people with "How-To" videos. I teach you how to land your dream job, how to improve your memory, and how to negotiate win-win outcomes. I have a YouTube channel with over 6,000 subscribers where I am able to compress two decades of my unique approach to these subjects into bite-size morsels. In these videos and in my online courses, there's no doubt you'll learn, but you'll also have fun while doing it. I love to teach through telling stories, and I always have fun incorporating impressions of family, friends, stories from childhood as well as from my years on the road as a training and development professional into my lessons.
Come and join me and my dedicated students in our journey of achieving excellence in all aspects of our lives.
Welcome to class. I'm so excited to have you here!