3 Minute French - Course 12 | Language lessons for beginners
What you'll learn
- Learn about a useful language technique called "Linking"
- Get to grips with more advanced culinary terms that you might need when reading a menu in French
- Look more in-depth at the verb "naître" and use it to give people's dates of birth
- Learn how to talk about dates
- Learn some more adjectives for talking about people
- Look at using past participles as adjectives
- Learn about the verb "être" in different tenses
- Find out all about reflexive verbs and how to use them in the present and past tense
- Get some more question phrases and some new question words
- Look at some different ways to give your opinion, particularly with the verbs "penser" and "croire"
- Make sure that you are familiar with everything learnt in 3 Minute French courses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11
Hello and welcome to “3 Minute French - Course 12" The aim of this course is to make French accessible to anybody regardless of age, educational background or "aptitude" for learning. This course leads on from "3 Minute French – Courses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11" and new language structures are introduced to enable you to communicate in more situations when on holiday abroad.
My method for teaching French is simple but effective. It works for anybody, no matter what your requirements. I have been teaching foreign languages for over ten years and I’ve taught a wide range of students of all ages and backgrounds, including students with learning difficulties, so I know my method is accessible to absolutely anyone, with no exception.
With this course, it’s almost as if you have your very own language tutor at your beck and call. Take it with you wherever you are and have a quick listen to one of the lessons whenever you find yourself with three minutes to spare. You will be amazed at how much your language skills will develop after just a few minutes a day of study. You will start to learn the French language in a simple, logical and fun way.
You will learn a variety of words that you will learn to put together to form sentences that will be useful in any visit to France or any other French speaking country, and you'll learn how to put the words together to form sentences, saying exactly what you want.
There is ample opportunity throughout the course to practise what you've learnt, and structured repetition ensures you'll never forget what you've learnt.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who enjoys the 3 Minute French method and wants to build more on what has been learnt so far
Hello, bonjour, hola, hallo, ciao and olá!
I’m Kieran and I’m a language tutor based in the UK, and I also create online courses and write books to make language learning accessible to all.
My books and online courses are based on the methodology I developed for teaching languages, which I've been using in all my classes for many years. The methodology will get you speaking quickly, without the struggle normally associated with language learning.
I have created three series of language courses available in French, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese. They're called: '3 Minute Languages', 'Building Structures' and 'Quick Guides'.
I hope you enjoy, and "Happy Learning" :-)