3 Major Roadblocks To Productivity (Plus Bonus Assessment)
- A willingness to learn and take action
This course is designed to educate you on the 3 major obstacles that prevent people from reaching their true potential. You will will learn exactly what it takes to be more productive and have more energy to do the things that you need to do. You will also be given actual tools that you can execute immediately and begin noticing results in your life. I will introduce several methods that I have used in my life to be more focused, overcome procrastination and have more energy throughout my day.
If you struggle with time management, procrastination and burn out then this is the course for you. I will present each roadblock one by one and the proven methods that you can use to overcome them.
- This course is meant for people who struggle with time management
- Students who struggle with procrastination
- Professionals who feel overwhelmed and burned out in their job
- Roadblock #1- Distractions01:47
- What Happens Psychologically When You Get Distracted01:47
- Time Blocking Method10:51
- Take Action Now!00:50
- Roadblock #2- Procrastination02:40
- Conquer Procrastination Using The List 6 Method03:31
- Take Action Now!02:51
- Roadblock #3- Lack of Energy02:52
- The Power of Willpower07:00
- The Best Time To Create A New Habit02:12
- Create A Morning Ritual That Adds Energy02:40
- Create A Step By Step Plan So you ALWAYS Reach Your Goals06:06
- Take Action Now!01:31
- Time Robbers Assessment00:49
- Farewell & Favor00:49
Beau Laviolette, LCSW,LAC, CSAT-C
Beau is a highly qualified and compassionate person with 11+ years of experience working in mental health and substance abuse counseling. He has extensive knowledge in addiction counseling, motivational interviewing, conducting workshops, professional speaking, conducting psychosocial assessments and working with a multi-disciplinary and diverse team.
As a former United States Marine and president of the Student Veteran Association at Tulane (SVAT), he has learned how to lead and serve any team that he has had the pleasure of belonging to. After Beau was honorably discharged from the Marines, he decided to continue his career in serving others. Beau has worked for various addiction treatment centers in Jefferson Parish including Responsibility House, Resources for Human Development (RHD), and Gateway Recovery.
Beau received his Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from Tulane University in 2011 and a Masters of Social Work from the Tulane School of Social Work (TSSW) in 2013. Beau completed his internship at the University of New Orleans Counseling Center. There he conducted individual counseling sessions, career testing, workshops, didactics and outreach services. Beau joined the Jefferson Parish District Attorney's office in February 2014 and finally launched Therapy Teacher in 2015!