L3. Knowledge TOOLBOX.
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 24 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Make modern life a lot more at ease by becoming mindful when it comes to knowledge and information.
- Become active and proactive when it comes to information and cognitive load. Detox is sometimes needed.
- Have an active communication policy. Cancel all noise and start having a silent mind first of all.
- I am. We are. Don't fill-in-the-blank.
- Possibly, start generating datasets. You might also be able to leverage datasets already produced.
- It should work for most people. A decent command in English, possibly.
Having consciousness and knowledge is tricky in our time of information overload. It doesn't have to imply cognitive load or a stressful health hazard. It might be a walk in the park - in case you know what you are doing. All it takes is a mindful approach. The best tool might well be a decent pair of an over-ear headset to cancel out the noise. Everyone could do that.
This course is super-deceptive since epistemology is rocket science philosophy. The science is very cumbersome. It could be argued that epistemology shouldn't even be considered. However, these matters are needed to get somewhere with digitization and knowledge management. They are sometimes forced ignorance and delusions rather. The reasons aren't always obvious unless you have a trained eye for epistemology. Machine learning and information architecture are rocket science AI. There is a fantastic job market for IA people. Try to view the world in terms of leverage of datasets as an experiment if you're prepared for the digital age. Reasonably actionable and hands-on. If you want to spare yourself some conundrum, skip beliefs, opinions, and truths and jump straight to knowledge. Know-that are sometimes neglected and sometimes totally over-emphasized. We all need a list of facts now and then. Don't buy the narratives, or other constructs, without questioning. Socratic reasoning might sometimes be necessary but don't take it to extremes, please.
It should also be said that the most important knowledge is knowing what you don't know and how to acquire that information - if and when needed. Don't seek abundance when it comes to knowledge. Possibly, seek abundance when it comes to wisdom which is a whole other matter. Faith is a type of knowledge. Have absolute faith in both your ability as well as the ability of your squad.
- Anybody who doesn't actively seek delusions, ignorance, information overload or cognitive load.
- People with cognitive dissonance, in particular, will be beneficial.
- It's a precursor to coding should be mentioned. An appetizer before we get to the main dishes like knowledge representation.
Most people need some kind of policy when it comes to knowledge and information. Our time could be filled with distress unless we are knowledgeable in the matter. It's not a matter of abundance. Knowing what you don't know is a really good starting point. Seek abundance when it comes to wisdom rather. Take action from a state of being. Always be active, proactive and offensive. Don't be passive, reactive, and defensive when it comes to knowledge and information, please.
Freedom of conscience is very important. However, there is also freedom to recognize an opinion for what it is and ignore the statement altogether. Don't have cognitive dissonance because of opinions.
Beliefs are similar to opinions in one way. However, there are various kinds of faith. Faith in your own ability or the ability of your squad is paramount. It's an antidote towards trust issues among other.
Truth is worth striving for, of course. However, seeking abundance is futile. Subjectivity is the reality. Don't seek abundance when it comes to falsehood, please.
Our times are exciting for a number of reasons. There is a stunning abundance of everything basically. There is no shortage of knowledge and information. Everybody could start producing datasets. A virtual representation of your car, bike, pet or plant soon become very valuable. Everybody looks for that right Toyota Corolla or whatever CAD model as opposed to "wrong" year and color. Everything is a model-based design in our time. High-quality images and videos are often very much monetizable.