- 1 hour on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Fill only clothes make you look good everyday
- Updated clothes to wear everyday
- How to style for a week with 15 items
- Feel Refreshed and Organized
- Find a time to do your closet cleanout
- Willing to learn to control your wardrobe
Over 500+ students enrolled within 3 days.
(closed caption available)
At the end of this Closet Clarify, DeClutter, KonMaring Organize course with Online Personal Stylist & Fashion Therapist, you will be refreshed, confided with a new mindset to style you every morning no-hassle, stress-free. Create a styling yourself system. Fashion styling should be fun!
The Real You and your life will be shined with your organized closet.
In this course, we will help you to organize your closet every day, time management tips, daily outfit tracking system and give you full of energy from your wardrobe
Limited monthly wardrobe budget, no time to go for wardrobe shopping NO PROBLEM! We will show you how you can do wardrobe shopping online without leaving home, save money or may not spend your money to update your wardrobe in an online wardrobe shopping lecture.
You are deserved to look good every morning.
If you are looking for a solution to get out of the negative cycle, take this course to find the real you!
- Great for you to change your life
- Busy person, No time to shop
- This course may not for you if you are not comfortable to change lifestyle
- Sell, Donation Online lectures using US based website, it may not suit everyone
Thank you for taking this course of 3 easy steps to Clean Out your Closet and Find the Real YOU.
Closet Clean Out and find the real you ( who are so beautiful inside and outside).
Please follow the step by step lecture to organize your closet and update your wardrobe.
Try to create this course easy as possible. If you think some of the parts are not easy, please let us know via discussion. We will update the part to be easy step.
We can't wait to see your Big Smile (^-^) at the end of this course!
About Yukiko Sato, Wardrobe / KIMONO Stylist
Wardrobe Stylist for TV and Films and Tech lover / Online Marketer to sell TESAGE
About Asuka Ohkuma, Fashion Therapist, Online Personal Stylist
Take a snapshot of your closet before clean out and may write down about your feeling every morning
e.i) feel tied, exhausted want to get out from bad cycle of feeling, nothing to wear etc.
Step 1: Take your all cloths out to the bed/wide space (to pile up) by bottoms, by tops
(want the students to feel which items you have more)
Step 2: Sort your cloth by labeled boxes Keep, Sell, Donate
Step 3: Not sure cloth (leave)
Show what you need to prepare, and explain it.
Make few steps or tips so that it's easy to remember and make it simple to organize.
How to deal with Not sure cloths?
* no occasion to wear
* not my style when I wore at home ( that was Impulse purchase)
* When did you wear last time?
* Is that still fits?
* Is the item go with your own outfit at lease 3? (show 3 examples)
* Is the item still tag on? Why is the item sitting on your close? How long? ( it worth to sell maybe?)
* Is the item attachable some reason? but it not your size anymore? >> Remake into other item such as lamp shade, pillow case etc.
* Too small but I on a diet to be fits ( how long? over 2 years)
* Not sure but not sell/ donate>> Keep ( remind photos?)
* explain prep items (box, large bag, duct tape) >> PDF (Lecture 6)
If you have any questions how to write better description or hard time to sell your items, please feel free to contact us with product URL. We will analysis your listing and email you back to you within 48 hours.
If your used clothes are clean and wearable condition, we would suggest you to donate.
Because there are so many people need for many reasons.
Not able to afford
for an art project
for research and test
for movie project
for doll making
Donate to the Goodwill near you and create a job for the community
Save a plant for Zero Waste!