2D Character Design in Blender
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have a 2D character that they can use in projects such as animated short films
- Some use in Blender is preferable, but is not necessary.
Why create such a simple 2D character? Because we can use this type of character to quickly accomplish goals and produces results. With creating an 3D animated short film, creating a character can take upto a week, if not longer. Here, with this course, we will be able to create a working character within the hour, and with simple modification, we can make endless characters.
In this course we will go through the process of creating a 2D character that will be able to animate with. We will not being going through the animation process of using these character in this course, but we can see how simple it is.
Another reason to use character such as the ones that we will create in this course, we can render over a dozen frames a minute, where if we did a short film in 3D, we could be upto ten minutes for a single frame.
- This is for anyone who wants to be able to create a 2D character in Blender quickly, and have it rigged and ready for use.