2D Archery Game In Unity 3D
What you'll learn
- Basic work with Illustrator and Photoshop and Setting bow and arrow in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Setting sprites (slice and rename) in Unity 3D
- Working with LineRenderer component and set it's parameters
- Creating a bowstring and change it with arrow position
- Creating an arrow and set it for Move and Fire
- Release the arrow
- Rotate the bow
- Set the sounds (Drawing, High Fire, Low Fire, and Fizzle)
- A basic knowledge of Illustrator (or Corel Draw) and Photoshop
- A basic knowledge of Unity 3D and its interface
- Not important Unity version, but It's better to use Unity3d 2017 or higher.
- A beginner level understanding of C#
- Love to making games!
One of the most popular game styles, especially among mobile games are archery games. Using Unity game engine’s features, you can easily design and simulate such games.
In this course, you will learn how to use Unity game engine to design 2D Archery games.
This chapter (Chapter 01) includes topics like preparation of bow and arrow in some software like Illustrator, Photoshop, and Unity3d; defining zones, regions, and auxiliary points; simulating bowstring movement; creating arrows; calculating arrow position; shooting a bow; and arrow drop in the game environment.
Who this course is for:
- A beginner to intermediate Unity user
- A unity user who would like to gain a better understanding of Unity's Sprite, LineRenderer, physics, and etc.
- Anyone who is interested in wanting to build a 2D archery game in Unity
- A beginning Unity user who wants to know more about editor scripting
I'm Seyyed Hamed Mahmoudzadeh, a Software developer and i love teaching.
I'm passionate about making games, learning new technologies and sharing my knowledge. I made few assets on unity3d asset store (my publisher name is myunitydream) and I've come to teach you now. I started on Udemy to reach more aspirants who are willing to learn about software development and game development.
I worked on many game projects for mobile, PC and VR devices.
My hobbies include playing games, teaching my knowledge, and learning new technologies.
I can't wait to see you inside one of my courses!