Master 2D and 3D Animation with After Effects
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to create 2D and 3D Animations in After Effects.
- You will also learn various animation techniques like Puppet tool, Animated Video Opener, Shape fill infographics, Rotating Earth, etc
- You will learn how to create Animated Travel Map, 3D lightning, Simple 2D animation, and more.
- After learning various motion graphics techniques in this course, you would be able to create Short animations
- These skills can be used to create small animated commercials, storytelling and much more.
- You will also learn basics of expressions such as wiggle and time. These expressions provide you more functionalities and better control then keyframes.
- There is no prerequisites to take this course, but if you are already familiar with After Effects, it could be helpful.
- This course is suitable for beginners as well as professionals who are interested in learning Computer Animation.
This course will teach you various techniques you can use to create 2D and 3D animations with After Effects right from the scratch. With Adobe After Effects you could easily create various Motion Graphics and Visual Effects compositions that can be used in a wide range of applications- including video editing, filmmaking, post production, animation and motion graphics. There are various software that can allow you to build such compositions, but with After effects you get a far better control over anything and everything. When you are creating an Animation, you need to constantly improvise your work and fine tune every single entity over and over again. You can control a very wide range of properties and effects very easily that you will be learning in this course. The same level of control cannot be achieved by using any web builder tool where you just drag and drop everything with very minimal control over properties and effects.
I have made this course in very simple and easy to learn series of practical exercises, where you would be learning a range of animation techniques in significantly less time. You can also practice along with the course, and edit the provided compositions in resources. You can combine a set of compositions to build almost any kind of presentation video or animation. You can also use any image, vector and videos to create an effect. In this course you will be learning following variety of animation techniques:
Simple 2D Animation
Animated Video Opener
Animated Travel Map
Shape Fill Infographics
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is curious to learn 2D and 3D Animation.
- Anyone who would like to present their ideas with Motion Graphics and Visual Effects.
I am Self-Taught developer who had worked on various platforms using varied languages, and involved in various Projects both Open Source and Proprietary.
I have developed Web and Android Applications, chrome Extension, worked on various frameworks, fixed bugs for some projects, and explored numerous others. I think education and learning should be free and open, not be bound with restrictions like attending classes or going to college, People from all age groups, gender, faith, race, nations, etc must get equal privilege. When entire world would act this way like being a single FAMILY, we would truly realize VALUE of Knowledge and Human Life.
Currently I am teaching more than 144,000 students from 189 countries across the world.