2D & 3D GEOMETRY (Area & Volume) Using ANIMATION Tools
What you'll learn
- 2D Geometry: Area & Perimeter of Trinagle, Rectangle, Trapezium, Quadrilaterals, Circle, Sector & Segment.
- 3D Geometry: Volume & Surface area of Cube, Cuboid, Cylinder, Cone, Sphere, Semi-Sphere, Prism, Pyramid & Combined Solid.
- Lots of problems in each section
- Downloadable Formula List
- It covers Basic to Advance.
UNDERSTAND BASICS TO ADVANCE OF 2D & 3D GEOMETRY WITH HELP OF ANIMATION & VISUAL TOOLS
This course EXPLAINS all the fundamentals of 2D & 3D Geometry with help of Animation and other Visual Tools. The course is designed in scientific and CREATIVE way so that students can grasp all the fundamental from basic to advance level. Animation and other Visual tools are used, so that students can learn in Creative way, in totally different environment.
Animation and other Visual tools are used, so that students can learn in Creative way, in totally different environment.
This course is for School Students and students preparing for competitive exams. This course will build your foundation very strong, as it also contains practical examples of Geometry in actual Life.
This course is also for Teachers, who want to teach their students in totally different and creative way.
After completing this course, you will be able to understand what actually a 2D & 3D Geometry is and what is its practical significance. You will develop a strong and unbreakable foundation of 2D & 3D Geometry that will also help you in other Subjects.
WHAT MAKE US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COURSES
- Better Understanding & Clarity through Animation & Visual Tools.
- Techniques to Approach Questions & fundamentals
- Experience of Industrial Professionals
- Question series with Assignments
2. 2D GEOMETRY: Area & Perimeter
Introduction to Area & Perimeter
Area of Rectangle
Area of Parallelogram
Area of Triangle
Area of Trapezium
Area of Quadrilateral
Circumference & Area of Circle, Sector & Segment
Formula List: 2D GEOMETRY
Problems on Area & Perimeter 1
Problems on Area & Perimeter 2
Problems on Area & Perimeter 3
Assignment: 2D GEOMETRY
2. 3D GEOMETRY: Volume & Surface Area
Cuboid & Cube
Sphere & Hemisphere
Combination of solids
Prism & Pyramids
Formula List: 3D Solids
Problems on 3D solids
Assignment: 3D Solids
Who this course is for:
- High School Students & College Students
I am a Mechanical Engineer and have experience of 12 years in the core Designing sector. My goal is to simplify education with help of visual tools AND want to connect education with practice Life.
I do not want education to be limited to Theories only. Students to learn the fundamental in very easy and CREATIVE way, that they never forget the learning.
“Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think,” as Albert Einstein said