23 NYCRR Part 500
- Entry level Information Security Concepts: privacy, security, data breach, encryption, 2FA.
The New York State Department of Financial Services (DFS) 23 NYCRR 500 regulation requires institutions regulated by DFS to establish and maintain a cybersecurity programs. This course exposes the student to relevant information security concepts and cyber security program implementation points. This course is for people with a basic understanding of cybersecurity and privacy concepts.
Who this course is for:
- IT Security Professionals
- Information Technology
- Cybersecurity Law
- Cyber Law
11 years of combined legal, compliance, privacy and IT audit experience. Focus on advising clients, mainly tech start-ups, on the potential business impact of applicable privacy, data security, cyber security laws and frameworks (SOC2, ISO27001, PCI, GDPR, HIPAA, HiTrust, GLBA, CCPA, FCRA, RFPA, BSA, 23 NYCRR 500).
· Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
· Health Care Compliance (CHC)
· Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US, CIPP/E)
· Privacy Manager (CIPM)
· Fellow Information Privacy (FIP)
· Certified anti-money laundering specialist (CAMS)
· CyberArk Trustee
· OneTrust Privacy Management