Learn Meditation & Create A Mindfulness Habit For Beginners!
What you'll learn
- ✅ ... how you meditate as a beginner with the help of guided sessions!
- ✅ ... how you triple your attention span for meditation from 5 minutes to 15 minutes in tree weeks!
- ✅ ... how to use an effective breathing method to start your day awake and in the here and now!
- ✅ ... how you incorporate a new routine and create the habit of meditation!
- ✅ ... how you will overcome distractions as a beginner and stay on track surccessfully!
- ✅ ... how you use scientifically proven health benefits (reduced blood pressure, regulation of nervous system and many more) for your advantage!
- ✅ ... how to use a writing exercise to start your day in a mindful and focussed way!
- ✅ ... how to understand mindfulness and use it practically!
- ✅ ... you need quiet place to meditate and contemplate!
- ✅ ... you need the intension practice regularily!
- ✅ ... you need a internet connection and a computer to play the videos/ download the instructions!
Hello and welcome my new course the "Learn Meditation & Create A Mindfulness Habit As A Beginner"!
Guided 21 Day Personal Transformation. Create The Habit Of Meditation, Stress Management, Relaxation & Mindfulness.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I really like the 5 minute start. I makes it doable for anyone! Tried day one and it helped me calm down from feeling stressed out in a short amount of time. Thanks! - K. WK.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thank You Kevin for this course. This is a very structured course. I hope to take this course to its conclusion & see an improvement in life.Wishing you all the success! - Savio Varghese
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Very useful and easy to follow. Excellent for those wanting to build a meditation routine or those who have allowed their practice to drop off a little, and want to get back to it. - Rachel Stokes Lovel
I am Kevin Kockot, and I am happy to welcome you to this course!
... you are interested in the topic of How to meditate for Mindfulness, Stress Management & Relaxation, you are looking for an easy guidline that is giving you a hands-on solution as a beginner in meditation?
.. you want to meditate, but you struggle with the creation of a new habit?
... you want to reap the benefits of mindfulness, but you have a hard time incorporating new routines into your life?
>> If that is the case, then I am convinced that this course is the right one for you!
I'm Kevin Kockot (M.A. Prevention and Health Promotion), I teach over 50.000 students on Udemy and for many years I worked as an entrepeneur where I give lectures and seminars on topics of prevention and health promotion.
For example: I am giving seminars on the topic of relaxation and stress management regulary. So I was sharing my information to hundrets of people each year on the topics mentioned. Meditation can also be a way to relax, but it is much more!
How to built the habit of meditation? You can find it out in this course! :)
Several working hours were going into the preperation of this content, that I made for you, who is interested to find out how to meditate if you are a beginner! (Links and additional ressources included!)
My goal is to help you living a healthy and self-determinded life!
What can you expect in this course?
In this course you will learn how to build the habit of meditation. After this 21-day scedule meditation will be a normal part of your life.
With the help of this course you will be able to trible your attention span for meditation step by step.
Slowly increasing the timeframe for meditation from 5 minutes to 15 minutes and by that creating a new habit.
Furhermore, by accessing this course you will have access to additional material like Checklists and MP3s that will help you with the transformation into your meditation - routine.
You are uncertain if the course is the right one for you?
Just go to the first day of the 21-day challenge for free and find out how the course works for yourself!
So you have a certain idea what you can expect from this course! :)
Have fun trying the exercises out! :)
Come and find it out in to experience the change for yourself!
If you have the feeling something is missing - please feel free to contact me on Udemy anytime! I am happy to answer you add lectures based on your recommendations!
As you are my custumer your happiness is my highest goal! :)
Please also give me feedback for this course!
That helps me as a course creator a lot to improve the course! :)
See you in the course! :)
Who this course is for:
- ✅ ... people that want to meditate with the help of guided sessions!
- ✅ ... people that want to tripple their attention span for meditation from 5 minutes to 15 minutes!
- ✅ ... people that want to use scientifically proven health benefits of meditation!
- ✅ ... people that want to overcome obstacles and distractions as a beginner!
- ✅ ... people that want to use an effective breathing method to start your day awake and in the here and now!
- ✅ ... people that want to overcome distractions as a beginner and stay on track successfully!
- ✅ ... people that want to use a writing exercise to start your day in a mindful and focussed way!
- ✅ ... people that want to understand mindfulness and use it practically!
Over 80.000 students trust me on Udemy!
>> HEALTH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD! <<
The promotion of health is a matter of the heart for me. With my offers, I want to support people living a healthy, self-determined life. Therefore my approach is holistic, touching on body, mind and soul.
If you are interested to learn more, you can join my facebook group: simply healthy - motivation, stress management, nutrituion, exercise. I am always happy to welcome you.
I work as a content creator on several platforms including:
- Insight Timer
- Amazon Kindle
- Apple Audiobooks
- and many more ...
>> If you have any questions - feel free to contact me anytime. :)
- Born 1989 in Germany
- 2009 - 2013 Sociology & Communication Sciences University of Rostock (Bachelor of Arts)
- 2012 - 2013 University of Saskatchewan (Canada)
- 2013 - 2016 Prevention & Health Promotion Europa Universität Flensburg (Master of Arts)
- Since 2016 Independent Service Provider in the field of health promotion (workplace, community and individual health promotion), online content creator.