21 Day Mindfulness & Meditation Course
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Set your intention for the course and to transform your life with our Gong Bath Intention Process.
- Learn the best posture for your own meditation practice.
- Learn to relax and breathe deeply with abdominal breathing to help you release stress and anxiety.
- Learn to access your energy body & energize yourself through lower dantien/hara breathing.
- Learn the basic to advanced levels of mindfulness meditation.
- Go deeper in meditation & open up your own intuitive insight and wisdom through the third eye meditation.
- Learn to heal the emotional body and bring more love and joy into your life through the heart meditation with crystal singing bowls.
- Use the power of one of the oldest meditations, the aum/om mantra. Learn the deep ancient techniques to use the aum mantra to make life changing transformations.
- Reflect deeper into your own spiritual nature through meditations on impermanence.
- Discover yourself through the Self Inquiry, Who am I ? Meditation technique to take you deeper in meditation to what is commonly referred to as enlightenment.
- Rest in your essential nature and discover the depths of yourself through this meditation.
- BONUS: Yoga Nidra ( Yogic Sleep) A bonus meditation to take you into a deep yogic sleep state to relax the body and enter into a conscious sleep state.
- BONUS: Gong Bath Sound Meditation. A bonus sound meditation. Listen to the sound gongs at any point in the program and go deeper within.
- This is open to everyone, from beginners to advanced meditators. To anyone of any age, religion or race.
The context of the course
In this course, the very core intention is for you to use these techniques to help you recognise the deeper essence of who you are. This is sometimes called Self realisation or enlightenment. The course is also open to those who want to use meditation to assist them in alleviating some issue such as stress, anxiety, depression or other issues. Whether this course and meditation alleviate these issues or leads to enlightenment depends upon you. The techniques come from a wide variety of traditions and religions. However, I have tried to present the techniques in ways which are practical without being dogmatic.
This course should be taken from the perspective of performing an internal investigation into who you truly are. In this process, many false assumptions of who you are seen and released until your true essence is all that remains.
The structure of the course
The course has been developed through the use of the technique I have used in my own meditative journey within. The techniques are from many different traditions but have been integrated in a way to assist you along your path. This has come from my own insights made whilst practicing these techniques and understanding how they can be used to create different shifts within.
The program has been structured in a way to take the beginner from the basics of meditation to the deepest realisations. The course starts with making an intention and commitment to the course. It then leads on to basics of posture and abdomen breathing. Correct posture and breathing is essential not only for meditation but also will positively impact your physical and mental health in daily life. Abdomen breathing will move into Dantien Breathing. This is a ancient practice of awakening the life energy at the point under the naval. This will help you to consciously awaken and develop this life energy.
One of the core meditations on this course is the mindfulness of the breath. We will cover the different variations of the technique which come from different traditions.
We will also present a new way of working with the mindfulness technique to awaken the life energy and direct it towards the third eye. I have personally found that awakening the third eye is a missing step to really go deeper into insight based mindfulness practices.
The Third eye technique awakens the third eye, a energy centre which opens us up to deeper insights and a clarity to see things as they are. The awakening of this centre will then allow us to proceed to contemplation of the impermanence of experience, on the cause of our self created suffering, the nature of “I” as a individual and “I” as existence itself. We will conclude with self inquiry based practices , where the attention is focused upon the question “Who am I?” and then into the recognition of our essence as unchanging awareness itself.
We will discover that true meditation is nothing but the recognition of who we are.
There will be also be the popular AUM or Om Mantra meditation, to awaken the energy centres and concentrate the attention.
This course would be incomplete without incorporating a heart based technique. A heart centred practice will help to balance emotions which may be stirred and awakened through this course. It will also empower you with the energy of love and compassion as you progress on the inward path.
Bonus meditations have been included in the course. You may wish to use these bonus techniques, outside of your main daily practice. Bonus meditations include Yoga Nidra, which is a Yogic Sleep, a technique to deeply relax and integrate all aspects of oneself. There is also a Sound Meditation included.
The flow of the program will also allow advanced students to practice techniques they know of, in a completely unique way. The course integrates different techniques from different traditions, all to create a conducive atmosphere within oneself for self realisation.
The techniques used are nothing but aids to assist in recognising your own true essence.
A comprehensive course with 15 different meditation techniques covering the following;
Setting your Intention through Gong Intention Process
Posture for Meditation
Lower Dantien/Hara Breathing (Energy Breathing)
Mindfulness of the breath meditation on abdomen area
Mindfulness of the breath meditation on nostril area
Mindfulness of the breath meditation on the whole body breath
Third Eye Meditation
Heart Centre Meditation On Emotional Body With Crystal Singing Bowls
Aum Mantra Meditation
Meditations on Impermanence
Self Inquiry, Who am I?
Resting as Awareness
BONUS: Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep)
BONUS: Gong Bath Sound Meditation (15mins)
EACH MEDITATION CAN BE DOWNLOADED IN MP3 FORMAT.
- Do you want to learn to meditate in a systematic way? Go from foundational practices to advanced practices.
- Practice different meditation techniques for 21 days through guided meditations, audio narration and a ebook. To suit any learning style.
- Are you stuck in your meditation practice and are looking for a breakthrough? Learn many different meditations and perspectives to make life changing breakthroughs.
- Do you need guidance and support to help you create a strong meditation practice?