2022 Learning Pimcore From Zero To Hero.
What you'll learn
- How to install and setup Pimcore using Docker.
- Understand Pimcore components on a beginner and intermediate level.
- Deploy and manage a Pimcore project correctly with no steps skipped.
- Create a real world Pimcore project (blog) and successfully launch it on a server.
- How to purchase and setup a Linux (Ubuntu) Server.
- Intermediate PHP and Symfony/Laravel knowledge.
The course contains a few hours of free videos introducing you to the Pimcore platform, where I will show you some of the features it provides as well as how to use them.
In the course you will learn how to setup Pimcore, create a project (Blog), optimize and prepare it for production, how to purchase and setup a server, how to deploy your project on the server as well as how to manage it via Git.
The project creation part of the course shows real world examples and tips when developing your web application using Pimcore.
I'd highly recommend you go through the free content before starting with the Blog creation part of the course if you have no prior experience using Pimcore.
If you have prior Pimcore knowledge this course will only improve it and teach you some good practices when working on a project.
It is recommended that you have intermediate PHP knowledge and experience using PHP frameworks such as Symfony and/or Laravel.
Feel free to leave a comment under the course or message me through Udemy if you have any questions regarding the course. I'm here to help you on your journey of becoming a Pimcore developer!
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate PHP and Symfony/Laravel developers, as well as those who want to rapidly develop web application and/or are looking for a deeper understanding of Pimcore as a platform.
I'm a Backend Developer working from Osijek, Croatia in a company called Factory. I started developing over 9 years ago in Java creating Android applications (for 2 years).
Gradually I went more towards building web applications in Laravel (for 6 years) and then transitioned to Pimcore. As of now I've been working in Pimcore for over 1 year and it's the best tool I've gotten to know so far. Currently I'm a certified Junior and Senior Pimcore developer.
I came here to share my knowledge of Pimcore, because I truly believe it offers very competitive functionalities out of the box, and is a tool that just hasn't "exploded" yet.