2023 Beginner's guide to Cyber Security
What you'll learn
- Cybersecurity Basics: Learn the essential concepts of cybersecurity and the CIA (Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability) rating.
- Malware: Understand various types of malware including viruses, worms, trojans, and ransomware, and learn how to protect against them.
- Threats: Discover different threats such as brute force, DDoS, phishing, and social engineering, and learn how to stay safe.
- Personal Protection: Get practical tips on how to protect your devices and data as an individual.
- Cybersecurity Jobs: Learn about the various roles and opportunities available in the cybersecurity industry.
- Cryptography: Understand the basics of cryptography and how it is used to secure information.
- Network Security: Learn about network security concepts and how to secure your network against threats.
- Cybersecurity Governance: Understand the importance of cybersecurity governance and how it is implemented in organizations.
- Get equipped with the essential knowledge for leading Cyber Security certifications like CompTIA Security+, CEH, and more.
Are you ready to take your online safety to the next level? Look no further than our ultimate Cyber Security course for beginners!
With over 15 years of experience in the field, we're thrilled to share our expertise with those who are new to the world of Cyber Security or simply want to brush up on the latest trends and threats. We've even included a 2023 update on ChatGPT cybersecurity-related topics!
Our course is designed to provide you with a comprehensive overview of the fundamentals, mixed with real-life scenarios and practical tips and tricks to protect against different types of attacks. We respect your time and have condensed the most important information into bite-sized lectures, so you can learn efficiently and effectively.
After completing our course, you will have a strong foundation in Cyber Security, including an understanding of the CIA rating, knowledge of different types of malware and threats like brute force, DDoS, phishing, and social engineering, as well as the skills to protect yourself as an individual.
But that's not all - we also provide a bonus lecture on Cyber Security jobs and whether you should consider this exciting field!
No prior knowledge is required - we explain everything in simple terms and provide detailed notes for specific terms. So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now and take control of your digital safety in 2023 and beyond!
Don't let cybercriminals get the best of you. Join us today and become a Cyber Security pro!
Who this course is for:
- This course is ideal for beginners who want to start their career in Cyber Security, IT professionals who want to improve their understanding of Cyber Security fundamentals, and anyone who wants to protect themselves and their devices from various online threats. No prior knowledge is required.
An IT industry veteran with 15 years of experience, starting from hands-on technical roles to leading engineering teams in security-critical sectors. Passionate about coaching, development, teaching, and supporting others.
- Co-author of "NFT Gold Rush" book.
- Featured in Financial Times "100 Faces of Innovation"
Relevant conferences (speaker):
- DevOps Enterprise Summit 2022 Europe - "Cybersecurity during dark times"
- RiskMinds International 2021 (Barcelona) - "Banks vs threats during a pandemic"
- DevOps Enterprise Summit 2021 US – "How's your bank working from home?"
- cdCon 2021 - "How's your bank working from home?"
- RiskMinds In Focus 2021 (online) - "How is the Financial world keeping their customers safe and happy?"
- RiskMinds International 2020 (Barcelona/Online) – “Digital bank heists”
- DevOps Enterprise Summit 2019 (Las Vegas, US) – “The road from a traditional Bank to a Tech Giant“
- Devoxx Ukraine 2019 (Kiev, Ukraine) – “World Wild Web: Digital bank heists”
- Riskminds Insurance 2019 (Amsterdam, Netherlands) – “Cybersecurity”
Alexandru - Madalin Ghenea has over 5 years of work experience in the IT field.
He did a Bachelor's in Computers and Information Technology and continued his studies with a focus on security by doing a Master's in Computer Science - Secure Software.
He worked as a research assistant, consultant, and software engineer, gaining experience in a broad range of IT fields.