Coronavirus Outbreak: All you need to know to stay safe
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 18 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What are coronaviruses?
- How did coronaviruses get their name?
- Categories and types of coronaviruses
- What is 2019 Novel Coronavirus?
- Official name of the novel coronavirus & the disease caused by it
- Symptoms of the infection caused by novel coronavirus
- How does the novel coronavirus spread?
- Who is at the maximum risk of contracting the novel coronavirus infection?
- Basic Hygiene Practices to prevent novel coronavirus infection
- Ways to prevent infection from an animal source
- Precautions to be taken while travelling to prevent this viral infection
- Where did this virus come from?
- Intermediate host of the novel coronavirus
- Novel Coronavirus: Myths, Rumors and Misconception
- Reported cases inside and outside of China
- Timeline of events of the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak
- Motivation to keep your family and yourself safe from the 2019 novel coronavirus infection
- Curiosity to learn about this new viral infection
Welcome to the Course “2019 Novel coronavirus and COVID-19 Disease”. Over the past few days, novel coronavirus has been making big headlines in the news and on social media platforms. The novel coronavirus outbreak that originated in the city of Wuhan, China in December 2019 has now spread to more than 160+ countries including Iran, Italy, South Korea, France, Spain, the U.S, the UK, Germany, and many others. Around the globe, this coronavirus has infected more than 380,000 people and has led to the death of more than 16000 people. With each passing day, these cases are increasing in number. It is quite possible that the data points may have changed by the time you enroll in this course.
The WHO has declared this outbreak as a pandemic on March 11, 2020.
With the growing number of cases of this infection, the epidemic has gripped everyone with fear.
Everyone is looking for ways to safeguard themselves and their families from this epidemic. The best way to fight off this viral infection is to avoid getting into the panic mode and instead gain the required knowledge about this infection. And that is exactly why we have created this course.
This course will provide you with all the available knowledge about this coronavirus and the infection it causes.
In this course, we will also discuss the potential source of this virus, how it spreads, what are the symptoms of the infection, what can be done to safeguard yourself from this infectious virus, etc. In the course, we also have a section to debunk the myths that are floating around on the various social media platforms.
Note: This course is designed in such a way that anyone from any background can easily understand the course. There are only a few lectures that require knowledge of basic biology. If you feel difficulty in understanding these lectures, you can skip them. This course will provide you with all the required knowledge and after going through this course you will feel more confident in fighting against this virus.
Further with a 30-day return policy, there is nothing to lose for you here. If you feel the course is not worth your money, you can return it and get your money back. Though, we assure you that you will not be disappointed by your wise decision of buying this course.
- The course is designed for anyone who wants to know about 2019 Novel Coronavirus, how it spreads, symptoms and ways to prevent novel coronavirus infection