Social Media Marketing & Digital Marketing Course 2020
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the basics of social media
- Understand how to improve your profile on Youtube, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and more
- Use social media for marketing and growing your brand value
- Explain the latest 2018 Social Media trends
- Know the golden rules of social media and the key do's and don'ts
- Social Media profiles
- An interest in Social Media
Tormented by Twitter? Flummoxed by Facebook? Intimidated by Instagram?
Social Media Marketing is a minefield in 2020, and it's hard to know where to turn or what to do. With over half a million Twitter followers, Elise Quevedo is a true expert in the field of social media. She is the author of 'Creating a Kick-Ass Attitude', an International Keynote Speaker and is one of the most sought after Social Media Strategists in the world.
She has been voted 'Top 100 Entrepreneurs to Follow on Twitter' , and is currently in the Top 50, with individuals like Richard Branson, Mike Bloomberg, Bill Rancic, Robert Kiyosaki, Peter Jones, Ivanka Trump and Martha Stuart. In 2014 she was also honored with the Top Women in e-commerce award.
In this rapid-fire introductory course she will explain:
- The Social Media Revolution and what it means for you
- The Dos and Dont's of popular platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & YouTube
- The Golden Rules of Social Media and how to Optimise for Success
So what are you waiting for? Let Elise teach you how to Dominate Social Media in 2020
- Anyone who wants to get a better understanding of using social media in their personal and business lives
In this introduction lecture, Elise tells you a little about her background, how she became a social media expert and why it's important for you to master Social Media
This course is for anyone wanting a deeper understanding of how to build better connections on these continuously evolving platforms. It’s for anyone who has made the decision to embark into social media for business and not just social purposes. It is for those who like me, knew that there was something special in Social Media world but never had a true grasp on the fundamentals.
In this lecture, Elise explains why Social Media is a Vital Breakthrough for freedom seeking, free-spirited visionaries, change-agents, entrepreneurs and pioneers. This intro guide is all about helping you change your mindset when it comes to Social Media. It is a movement sweeping change across the planet and we need you onboard. Soon you will hold within yourself this principle of power that contains the solutions to a brighter future, a path of greatness and the formula for reaching your peak potential. Elise's purpose is to help you understand you can achieve anything if you apply what evolution is bringing to us. In this case, Social Media.
Social Media has become an essential business tool… so the first thing we need to think about is, who within our business is in charge of our social media strategy? Who is in charge of implementing it and most importantly and this is paramount, do they have the right knowledge to create the right strategies for us and our business, because what works in one platform, will not work on another one.
Elise believes that Social Media continues to be innovation, it continues to evolve each year… Evolution is about adaptation and so is Social Media… it’s one tool that we need to learn and adapt accordingly to our business digital media plan
Barnes & Noble® created an experience for its customers when it partnered with Starbucks®. Sure, you can go to Barnes & Noble and buy a book but being able to stop and have coffee offers the chance to browse through many books. All of a sudden you’re buying three books, not one.
Starbucks is a marketing genius when it comes to experience. Comfy couches, music, free WiFi and more, they create an environment for people to meet, chat and, most importantly, work. Students and working professionals have used Starbucks as their meeting place to brainstorm and collaborate. The result? Millions of dollars in coffee and food sales. And Barnes & Noble is of course just an example as many book stores caught on this trend and partnered up with other coffee chain to offer a similar experience.
Twitter is considered an information portal, and it provides you with the opportunity to find joint venture partners, affiliates and networks with leading marketers in your niche.
Perhaps Twitter is still popular because of its simplicity. All you have to do is listen to the news, what is their preferred go to network? Twitter!
Growing a following on Twitter is also very easy. You can incorporate existing contacts from your email address book, join Twitter based community directory sites, and even look for new contacts by simply following people in your market.
Did you know ?
- 71% of consumers who have had a good social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others?
- There are 1 million new active mobile social users added every day!
- 78% of people who complain to a brand via Twitter expect a response within an hour
- 1.5 billion logged-in YouTube monthly active users
- 90% of brands believe in investing in influencer marketing
- Video marketing will be crucial for brands in 2018