200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training - Part 1 (Yoga Alliance)
What you'll learn
- Ancient Yogic Philosophy (History and Origin) along with Vedas & Upanishads
- Practical Yoga Classes for Strength, Flexibility & Mobility
- Paths of Yoga and Different definitions of Yoga as per Yogic Texts
- All about Ashtanga Yoga (8 Limbs)
- Anatomy & Physiology and How to integrate it with Yoga
- Ayurveda - The Science of Life
- All about Chakras and different layers of our body
- Commentaries over Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Usage of the Props & Resources for Teaching
- Tons of eBooks & Resources on different topics related to Yoga & Teaching
- None. Only willingness to grow and learn together.
Welcome to the Bodsphere's 200-Hrs Yoga Teacher Training Certificate Course! (Certification by Yoga Alliance)
This Course provides an opportunity to deeply enrich your practice and understanding of Yoga. This comprehensive YTT will give you a strong foundation for yoga philosophy and practice through detailed videos, readings, workbooks, handouts, and lectures. It is also WORLD's FIRST 200-Hrs Yoga Teacher Training on Udemy!
IMPORTANT: The Course is divided into TWO PARTS and one has to complete both the Parts to be eligible for the Certification. There is one Final Quiz towards the end of PART 2!
Bodsphere's 200 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training Certificate Course (PART 1) includes:
400+ Pages Yoga Teacher Training Manual
10+ Practical Classes to work on Strength, Flexibility, Mobility
History & Philosophy of Yoga
Vedas & Upanishads
Paths of Yoga
Different Definitions of Yoga
All about Chakras
Access to Patanjali Yoga Sutras Videos (€140 value)
eBooks on different topics related to Yoga (€225 Value)
All about Ashtanga Yoga (8 Limbs of Yoga)
Anatomy & Physiology
Ayurveda - The Science of Life
Bodsphere's 200 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training Certificate Course (PART 2) includes:
Alignments, Pose Variations, Benefits & Contraindications of 50+ Asanas (Poses) - Standing, Sitting, Side, Prone & Supine
Guided Meditations to experience the pure bliss, peace, relaxation and positivity
Mantra Chanting to go within
Introduction to Yoga Nidra - A powerful Yogic technique
Importance of Pranayama and Energy Channels
7+ Pranayama Techniques (Breathing Techniques) for a better living and rejuvenated body & mind
Teaching Methodology - All about conducting a Yoga Session (Instructions, Tone, Body Language, Communication, Seating arrangement, Time and a lot more)
eBooks on different topics related to Yoga
Two Free Yoga Resume Templates
Free Sample New Yoga Client Intake & Health History Form
Free Yoga Cover Letter Template
Access to Yoga Inspiration Class Playlists
100+ Creative Yoga Class Theme Ideas (€50 Value)
eBooks on different topics related to Yoga (€225 Value)
Two Free Yoga Resume Templates (€200 Value)
Free Sample New Yoga Client Intake & Health History Form (€180 Value)
Free Yoga Cover Letter Template (€50 Value)
Sample Waiver of Liability (€140 value)
You will also receive wonderful resources with this course:
400+ Pages Yin Yoga Teacher Training Manual
Yoga Instructor's Cover Letter
Yoga Resume Templates
100+ Creative Yoga Class Themes PDF
Yoga Liability Waiver and Release
10+ Recommended Books
10+ eBooks on different topics related to Yoga (€550 Value)
NOTE: There are live sessions over Zoom in order to complete the 200-Hrs Yoga Teacher Training apart from the study material provided here on Udemy.
All of our resources are exclusive to Bodsphere! This course will provide you with all of the skills, tools and knowledge you need to confidently and safely teach Yoga classes. What matters is your learning and growth!
Happy learning and continue growing on this beautiful path of Yoga!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Once you have completed the 200-Hrs Yoga Teacher Training (PART 1 and 2), You can move towards the ADVANCED Practice of Yoga through our 300-Hrs Yoga Teacher Training on Udemy. Our both the courses on Udemy - 200 Hours and 300-Hours are different courses. 300-Hrs Yoga Teacher Training is for those who want to advance to the highest on their Yogic journey! The curriculum and the content is a lot advanced as compared to the 200-Hrs. The 200-Hrs sets the foundation of every Yoga Teacher and 300-Hrs will take it to the next level altogether!
The certification will be of 300-Hrs after completing the 300-Hrs Yoga Teacher Training. If you have already done the 200-Hrs before, You will become 500-Hrs Yoga Teacher!
For a strong base as a Yoga Teacher, We would recommend opting for the 200-Hours first before going for the 300-Hours Yoga Teacher Training!
Who this course is for:
- Those who are looking to get certified as Yoga Teacher and help others walk the path of Yoga.
- Those who have already been practicing Yoga and want to take your practice and knowledge of yoga to the next level.
- Those who want to deepen your personal asana and meditation practice.
- Those who wish to explore the subtler and deeper level of awareness through practice of Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation and Yogic lifestyle.
- Someone who wants to transform his/ her life.
- Life Coaches & Health care professionals who want to provide the therapeutic benefits of Yoga to their clients.
- Yoga teachers who would like to expand their skills and knowledge.
- From Beginners to qualified Yoga Teachers.
Bodsphere Yoga School is the World's Biggest International Yoga Teacher Training School with a global presence in 155+ Countries. We take pride in building strong, knowledgable instructors, to spread the teachings of Yoga. You can become a Certified Yoga Teacher affordably and easily online!
Its Founders - Samarthya & Preetika have a combined experience of 37+ Years and they also provide 1000+ FREE Yoga & Fitness Tutorials on their Instagram Account & Youtube Channel named "Bodsphere".
They have been traveling around the world conducting Yoga Teacher Trainings, Retreats and Workshops on body and mind. Their teachings have helped thousands from all over the world.
We are happy to serve you, always!