20% Off-the-Job Learning at University of Wolverhampton
- For employers of Higher and Degree Apprentices in the School of Architecture and Built Environment at University of Wolverhampton
The 20% off-the-job learning component is a vital and compulsory part of Higher and Degree Apprenticeship programmes across the UK, enforced and audited by the Education and Skills Funding Agency.
The School of Architecture and the Built Environment at University of Wolverhampton is committed to ensuring their employers and apprentices are supported and informed through the process
- Employers of Higher and Degree Apprentices required to complete 20% off-the-job learning as part of their apprenticeship
- An introduction to the 20% off-the-job requirement
- Everything you need to know about the 20% off-the-job requirement
- Test your 20% off-the-job knowledge
- University of Wolverhampton commitment
- Employer commitment
- Apprentice commitment
- Test your Commitments and Responsibilities knowledge
- At desk activities
- Within employer business activities
- Outside employer business activities
- Theming the activities
- Test your Activities knowledge
- Record keeping
- Meetings with your skills coach - Bonus Lecture
- Test your Meetings and Record Keeping knowledge
Kathryn Lennon-Johnson is an Entrepreneur, Author, TEDx Speaker, Podcast presenter, Teacher and Consultant with over 18 years of experience in behaviour change.
The built environment matters; it has consequences. The things we build affect generations to come. In order to address the construction skills shortage while attracting the next generation into construction, Kathryn recognised the need to promote change and create places and spaces that benefit us all. She is the Founder of Built Environment Skills in Schools, and author of courses and books for employers.