20-Minute Guided Meditation
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn & Practice Proper Meditation Techniques
- Learn & Practice Techniques for Achieving Peace of Mind
- Learn & Practice Methods for Building Positive Self-Image
- Reduce Stress, Anger, Anxiety
- Build Confidence and an Abundance Mindset
- Tune in to Who You Really Are
- Raise Your Vibration Higher and Higher
- Improve Your Health, Prevent Age-Related and Chronic Disease Conditions
- No prerequisites, just a desire to feel great and ability put forth a bit of effort!
This course is designed to provide the practitioner with the necessary instruction to be effective in meditation! All meditation courses are not created equally. This course was designed to make it easy for you to practice at any time. It contains 3 separate 20-minute guided meditations. I have found that this is the optimal time to gain the benefits of meditation while still working a busy schedule. You can also stack the meditations, doing a 40-min or 60-min meditation.
The benefits of meditation are vast, but meditation itself takes practice. There are many falsely claiming meditation programs that stimulate a person with music and/or a lot of talking which disrupts one's internal dialogue and actually block meditation from happening. I have been teaching this particular form of meditation for over a decade and believe it to be one of the most effective. I have taught it professionally to psychiatric patients, licensed counselors, and competitive athletes who have complimented me on its effectiveness. It is based off of the teachings of the great Thich Nhat Hanh, whom I was fortunate enough to study under one of his disciples.
This course provides auditory and visual prompts to key you in on each meditation, and also beautiful landscapes for your enjoyment.
- Those who are interested in meditation
- Those who would like to live life more mindfully
- Those who would like to increase their feelings of well-being
- Those who may be on a busy schedule but still would like to gain the benefits of meditation