I am Energy Manager with more than 12 years’ experience in petrochemical industries including operation analysis, monitoring, solving troubleshooting problems and complex problem troubleshooting. my mission is to save our valuable resources for our future generations and I am doing this by helping companies to optimize their energy consumption through establishing efficient energy management systems and identifying credible energy savings opportunities that can cut their energy bills and increase their profits.
I got a B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering with excellent grades.
Energy Manager in Energia-We solve company. Working as a consultant in projects related to Energia-We solve company and training for clients and companies.
Do many consultancies in companies and projects in sectors like fertilizers, textiles, oil & gas, Cement and food industries.
Courses and Training
1. Certified Energy Manager from the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE).
2. Compressors operation & maintenance course.
3. Certified lead auditor in Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015.
4. Certified lead auditor in Energy Management System ISO 50001:2018.
5. Completed twelve Energy Efficiency courses in the industrial sector including the following: Pumps, Boiler & steam system, Fans, Compressed air system, Thermal insulation, Financial analysis, Electric equipment and motors, Energy audit, Lighting system, Maintenance Best Practices for Energy-Efficient Facilities, Combustion and fuel Processes and Measuring and Benchmarking Energy Performance.