Rhythm #4: Play 16th Note - Easy Flowing Ballad 9 in C Key
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- APPLY 16th note playing into a song
- PLAY 16th note rhythmically
- USE Transfer chords to play color tones
- COUNT 16 notes easily with Rosa's Secret Tip
- COORDINATE both hands easily
- START playing on the LEFT hand with bass chords
- SPLASH in fills into the long notes
- PLAY by ear using the nostalgic 9th tone
- WALK the bass in between chords
- CREATE drama with walking basses
- Students need to have some basic chord knowledge
Rhythm #4: Play 16th Note - Easy Ballad Flowing 9 C Key
Master this 16th Note Piano Technique - Ballad Flowing 9 with Transfer Chord to get your LH and RH coordinate easily.
Students want to master easy hand coordination! It is hard enough to apply to 8th notes, and in this course, you will discover that it is just as easy to do so to 16th note playing.
Here's the 1st Secret: Use Transfer Chord
Here's the 2nd Secret in the Rhythm: Play in Double Time
We are going to apply this technique to the entire song How Great Thou Art in Key of C.
Learn Transfer Chord Technique
Apply the Ballad Flowing 9 to play advanced chords in Key of C
Play in Double Time
Count easily in groups of 4
Splash in beautiful fills into the long notes
This course will give you:
1. Many great piano tips of how you can turn boring arpeggios into professional sounding ballads.
2. This Flowing Ballad 9 is one that you want to MASTER! You can then apply them easily whenever you want to and it always sounds great.
3. My Secret Piano Tip of using 2 Hands to get out of the boring rut of LH repeated patterns. Many concert pianists use this kind of techniques and that’s how they ‘flow’ in their piano playing.
4. Learn how to play the Ballad Flowing 9 in 16th notes.
5. My Secret Piano Tip of how to start implementing 16th note ballad playing into your songs! This one is GOLD. I know, because it took me years to come to this SECRET TIP of playing 16th Notes Easily. Once you get this tip, you will sound professional. Your songs will all sound fresh & contemporary! You will add newness to all the good ol’ fashioned Gospel Hymns!
6. Use the Color chord piano tip to put color tones into your ballad arpeggios playing.
7. Many video clips showing you exactly how to play the Flowing Ballad in 16th notes to WOW your audience! Slow motion and play along! For sure, you will be able to follow exactly how to put them into your songs. You will learn how to count to fit arpeggios into the melody of the song.
8. Watch, copy and play, play, play. That’s what this course is about!
9. With that foundation, you can go and experiment the idea and create your own Ballad 9 with variations!
See you inside,
Rosa's Online School:
Teaching 93 Courses on Music & Piano Courses!
OVER 74,000 Successful students have already taken my online courses since July 2014 with many 5 Star Reviews
About Rosa's online course at Udemy:
Over 74,000 very happy students already in my Udemy classes
See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
You get free lifetime access
All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
Join this happy family of students
- Students who want to coordinate both hands easily
- Students who want to play professionally by moving on to 16th notes
- Church pianists who want to take their piano playing to the next level