Art Therapy: Art Therapy Exercises For Healing In Life
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Achieve a relaxed and balanced state of mind
- Release any emotions that you're hiding internally
- Reduce worry, depression, sadness, loneliness, and anxiety
- Bonus lecture to self-assess your exercise results
- Complete 30 art therapy exercises to decrease negative emotions
- Promote a healthy emotional state through different exercises
- Control your emotions through these art therapy exercises
- Stay present mentally through these exercises
- Rejoice in your happiness and accomplishments
- Pen, pencil, paper, finger paint, dry erase markers, sharpies, yarn, popsicle sticks, thread, coffee filters, washable markers, match sticks and scissors
Get ready to relax and clear your mind with these 35 different hands-on art therapy exercises that you can try at home or give them to your clients to complete.
These art therapy exercises allow you to sift through your internal emotions without judgment to see where they take you. I hope that by the end of this course, you have successfully completed these exercises and have a handful of art therapy exercises that you absolutely love and continue to use from here on forward!
WHAT PAST STUDENTS HAVE LEARNED:
★★★★★ "This a wonderful course with a lot of great therapy exercises. Well worth watching. Thank you." -Bobbie
★★★★★ "Yes, I really enjoyed the course and all the different fun activities along the way. I will surely recommend this course to my friends. Thanks, Tatiana for all the trouble you've taken especially with demonstrating all the exercises yourself." -Maria R.
BENEFITS OF ART THERAPY EXERCISES:
Release stress after a long day
Examine your worries that won't leave your mind
Reduce depression and anxiety by exploring your emotions
Dig out of the hopelessness trap by actively completing these exercises
Celebrate your happiness because these moments in your life matter
Relax and recharge yourself after a tough week
Have a look at your inner fears instead of keeping them inside
Acknowledge your emotions that you don't want to talk about because this course was created for you
COMPLETING ART THERAPY EXERCISES WILL HELP YOU :
Express yourself with music
Color at your own pace
Try different painting methods
Draw how you feel
Craft your ideal day
Look at your past, present and envision your future
Explore and express your emotions in an artistic way
Experiment and try new art media
EXCLUSIVE BONUSES WHEN YOU ENROLL TODAY:
Each art therapy exercise will include results from your professional creative instructor, Tatiana, to help guide you so you're never stuck or feel lost
Lifetime access to this course so you can complete this course at your own pace and come back to it at any time!
A responsive instructor that answers all your questions in the Q&A section so you aren't just taking a course but have an instructor that wants to help you when you need it.
WHAT OTHER STUDENTS SAID AFTER COMPLETING THESE EXERCISES:
★★★★★ "Great exercises with a lot of new ones that I'm excited to try out since I haven't done them before." -Jonathon
★★★★★ "I loved completing this course! I learned so many different therapeutic exercises to express my emotions through art." -Rhiana C.
Buy this course today if you too would like to let go of the negative emotions that make you feel empty, uninspired, guilty, uncertain, fearful, sad or angry.
I will be with you every step of the way with each exercise that you complete. Go ahead and enroll in this course to get started with your first Art Therapy exercise! -Your instructor and friend, Tatiana Ambrose
- If you would like to complete 30 art therapy exercises to promote mental well-being
- If you would like to release negative emotions of sadness, confusion, depression and stress
- This course is NOT for you if you do not want to be hands-on with different art therapy exercises