Mastering Thinking Skills Vol 3: 15 Secret Mini Languages
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Recognize all the useful non-foreign languages that exist and start learning at least one of them
- Think about symbolic systems as lanaguages
- Build awareness and control over the languages you are already using but that you don't realize you're using
- An interest in learning languages and symbolic systems
This course is different than my usual courses which tend to give you a systematic understanding of some domain.
Instead, this course is buffet style.
I will share with you some of the most interesting "mini-languages" in existence.
These often take hours or days to learn instead of months or years.
And they can be incredibly powerful ways to expand your mind and help you develop, both personally and professionally.
I take an all encompassing approach to languages as symbolic systems, and by the end of the course you'll have a much better understanding of what language really is and how many interesting mini langauges are out there for you to learn.
In addition, you'll learn something called metalanguage, which is a language that specifically helps you learn any foreign language you want.
Let me say again.
This is a weird course.
I get questions from coaching clients like this:
"What do YOU think I should learn?"
"Tell me what YOU think is important?"
"What meta skills do YOU think are most important?"
That's where this course comes from.
I believe having at least a passing knowledge, and hopefully a lot more, of most or all of these mini languages will give you a huge advantage in the rest of your life.
It will make you more creative.
It will make you see structure and frameworks where now you just see noise.
What I recommend?
Take this course.
Take a risk on this course.
I'm not sure if I'm selling this right or not, but I do believe this stuff is HIGHLY HIGHLY valuable knowledge and so far it seems to defy categorization as where a course like this belongs.
See you inside,
- Professionals who want to become more systematic in their thinking
- Students who want to improve their thinking skills
- Entrepreneurs who want to "see the matrix"