Hypnotherapy CPD: Spice Up Your Post/Hypnotic Suggestions
What you'll learn
- This course will show you 15 great ways to easily structure your hypnotic and posthypnotic suggestions for your clients.
- This course will reduce your dependence significantly on generic hypnotherapy or hypnosis scripts.
- This course will equip you with a structure for creating your hypnotic and posthypnotic suggestions, that will work with any issue your client presents with.
- During this course, you'll learn how to create, and maintain, better rapport with your hypnotherapy clients.
- A full PDF course manual and student exercises accompany the video lectures. It is expected that students complete all the student exercises and read through the course manual, to gain the best from the course.
- After each technique has been introduced and you've heard the examples, please stop the video lecture and turn your attention to the student exercises. Engage with the relevant exercise before continuing with the video lecture.
- The course has been designed so it builds on previous learning. Therefore, please ensure you watch each video lecture in sequence and use the student exercises and course manual to aid your learning before moving onto the next section.
This course will enable you as a hypnotherapist to develop your skills in the art of creating tailored suggestions for your hypnotherapy clients regardless of their presenting issue. Not only will it significantly reduce your dependency on generic scripts, it will also enable you to create, and maintain, better rapport with your clients.
With the help of a unique tool called 'The Suggestions Grid', you'll learn how to enrich your creativity in generating awesome combinations of hypnotic and posthypnotic suggestions for your hypnotherapy clients.
The duration of each lecture is between 7-12 minutes. However, in order to fully assimilate the level of detail in each lecture, it is essential that students spend time with each set of student exercises. These are also detailed in the course manual. The best way of becoming fully conversant with the methods shown in these lectures, is to construct your own suggestions for issues your current, or previous clients, have presented to you with. This makes it more real and relevant for you.
It is recommended that you us the video lectures, student exercises, and course manual simultaneously, to incorporate the following into your repertoire as a hypnotherapist:
Authoritarian and Permissive suggestions, Direct and Indirect suggestions, Positive and Negative suggestions, Descriptive and Abstract suggestions, Contingent suggestions, Law of Reversed Effect, Successive Approximations, Creating a Yes-Set, Asking questions instead of making statements, Binds, and Double Binds.
This course has a full 30 day money back guarantee. So if you're not happy with any aspect of the course please let me know. If you like what you see, and are enjoying your learning with me, please tell others!
If there is anything you need further clarification on, please feel free to ask :)
Who this course is for:
- This course assumes a certain level of knowledge of trainees or graduates from an attended hypnotherapy course, and it wouldn’t, by itself, qualify or equip you to practice any of these techniques with the public unless you’ve already been certified to do so. The course will build on your existing knowledge of using hypnotic and hypnotherapy scripts and creating hypnotic and posthypnotic suggestions for your clients. It will especially provide an easy to learn method of structuring your hypnotic and posthypnotic suggestions that you will not find in any books on the market!
Karen started her career self-employed as a hypnotherapist & coach in 2006 after working as a graduate psychologist and training in clinical hypnotherapy & NLP.
After running a successful full-time hypnotherapy, psychotherapy and coaching practice for 2 years and gaining her MSc in Health Psychology, she co-founded the Academy of Advanced Changework, hypnotherapy, & NLP training school with Dr Paul Peace, in 2008.
In 2012, Karen & Paul relocated their UK based businesses to Australia where they provide professional association approved clinical hypnotherapy & NLP diploma courses, advanced hypnotherapy training and other live and online CPD's for qualified practitioners, Fast Track diploma training for qualified mental health professionals, and clinical supervision.