Yoga for all: Lose weight & detox to better health- 14 days
What you'll learn
- Lose Weight
- Detox & increase energy level
- Sleep Better
- Reduce Stress
- Learn powerful breathing techniques (pranayama)
- Learn the correct way to do more than 100 poses (asanas)
- Learn to improve your diet through saathvic foods
- Learn to relieve stress through meditation
- Learn ancient & authentic Hatha Yoga practices
- No prerequisites
UPDATED: 9-26-15 - New program structure and bonus Sun Salutation Video by Asha Rao
This is not your mom's yoga course. No. This is your great great great grandma's yoga course. You will learn authentic Hatha Yoga principles and exercises that generations of yogis have used to maintain optimal health naturally and now, so can you!!!
This program has been tested and tried for over 15 years with 1000s of students who have transformed their bodies and improved their overall health & well being.
This program incorporates three authentic Hatha Yoga practices to a safe, gentle, and natural way to lose weight, detox, & sleep better. The three practices include a powerful combination of asanas (poses), pranayama (breathing) & meditation, and Saathvic diet.
1. Asanas - Learn how to properly do over 100 yoga poses that help strengthen your core, increase flexibility, and tone your muscles
2. Pranayama & meditation - Learn breathing exercises and guided meditation techniques to relieve stress and detox your body
3. Saathvic Diet - Learn about natural foods, their health benefits, and how they aid in and accelerate weight loss. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet with quick, simple, and tasty recipes
Each day you will practice a unique combination of these three aspects of Hatha yoga, organized as "Yoga Circuits". Every session is different, addressing to balance five elements in the body and Pancha Koshas for a effective way to lose weight & detox.
Invest in your health and join 1000s of students & teachers who have enjoyed the tremendous health benefits from this authentic Hatha Yoga program. Enroll Today!!
Who this course is for:
- Those looking to improve overall health
- Detox & Lose Weight
- Beginners looking to for a solid yoga foundation
- Those who are new to yoga and need a great place to start
Asha’s Yoga journey began many years ago in Hyderabad, India under the guidance of her Guru Sri Venkateswara Rao who taught her in the most meaningful and simple way and told her, “Yoga is for everyone, anyone who has the desire to improve their physical, mental and emotional health can practice Yoga irrespective of their life’s challenges.” She continues to study and learn from many Saints and gurus from India and in Asha’s own words she says, “Teaching and helping people through Yoga has been my reward.”
She is a Certified in authentic Traditional Hatha Yoga with emphasis placed on Pranayama, Kriya Yoga Principles, Asanas and meditation, experienced Registered Yoga Teacher ERYT-500 with Yoga Alliance, and holds Masters Degree in Nutrition during which she wrote articles titled "Food as Medicine". She hosted training courses in universities and has taught more than 1000 students of all ages, and backgrounds including celebrities, musicians and athletes, throughout USA, for over the past 15 years and in 4 languages and has actively conducted various workshops on Hatha Yoga and Saathvic & Swasthya Food Workshops. She teaches Beginner – Foundation series, Intermediate and Advanced levels (including to other yoga instructors) with variations and modifications added for a challenging practice.
Asha has seen the miracles of Yoga and its healing power through her students over the years and has a strong desire to share what she has developed through the inspiration of her students.
Presently she is traveling and hosting Hatha Yoga training courses in USA and India.