14 Reasons why entrepreneurs consistently fail in business
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Why learning from others' mistakes is important.
- How to find/discover your passion(s).
- Why your business needs to be 10x better than your opposition.
- Why being persistent is important in business.
- How the wrong pricing can affect your business.
- The importance of mentors.
- Some tips on time management.
- How to overcome analysis paralysis.
- 4 kinds of products to sell as a business model.
- LARCSS and understanding your customer's psychology.
- The REAL power that money has over you.
- Why money is not the root of all evil.
- You should be an entrepreneur.
- You should not be worried about expanding your comfort zone.
- You should not be too proud to listen to others.
- You should not be too sensitive to hearing about potential mistakes that you are making.
- You should want to become a remarkable entrepreneur.
14 Reasons why entrepreneurs consistently fail in business range from time management, to how to have a business that is 10x better than your opposition and how to discover your passion and what you believe in and stand for.
These 14 reasons are all from the trenches and from the real world- they are not theory, but practise and that I have had to uncover the hard way.
Other lessons include:
- Understanding yourself. 4 questions to ask yourself in order to discover what you are passionate about and what your purpose is.
- Growing as a person and doing self development. Why self development is important for your business.
- Wrong pricing and how it affects your business. People are rather price sensitive and will want good value for what they have paid for - quick tip: you get what you pay for.
- How bad timing can affect your business launch. Timing is important for business, and by getting it wrong can affect everything!
- How a bad business model can be fatal, and what to do about it. Do not do what I did in my 2nd business where I am only selling one kind of product...
Cover icon created by Rockicon from Noun Project.
- Those that want to get head in business.
- Those that recognise they need to learn from others' mistakes, so as to avoid them.
- The person that wants to become an entrepreneur.
- When you know that entrepreneurship is the way forward.