15 Essential Revenue Streams for Music Artists
What you'll learn
- Discover how to turn your passion for music into an income
- Learn what is music copyright and who owns a song
- Discover how to collaborate with other music artists and prevent disputes with your collaborators
- Learn what music copyright doesn’t cover
- Discover why you should register your music
- Learn how to register your music to get copyrighted
- Discover how how to get paid for your performances
- Learn how to apply for BMI Live to get paid every time you DJ or perform in public
- Learn how to sell your music on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon Music, Google Play, and other online platforms
- Discover how to monetize your relationship with your fans
- Learn how to get paid for having your music on movies, shows, and video games
- How to sell merchandise and connect with your fans on a personal level
- Discover how to get paid when your music gets streamed
- How to grow your YouTube channel and earn YouTube ad revenue
- Learn how to get paid from other artists when your music is sampled
- How to get fan funding to help you make more money
- Discover how to sell prints rights to sheet music to make money
- How to build your fan base with the exchange of song download for email addresses
- How to grow and maintain your social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Discover how a music lawyer can help boost your music career
- Learn how a cover song can violate copyright law
- Learn how to research who owns a song
- Discover what Creative Commons licenses are
- How to stand out from the rest!
- Interested in making more money from doing what you love and do best, make music!
★ JOIN 1,520+ MUSIC ARTISTS WHO HAVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MONEY AS A MUSIC ARTIST! TURN YOUR PASSION INTO MONEY!★
As a music artist, you’re owed money whenever the music is purchased, streamed, covered, played on the radio, performed in public, heard on YouTube, or sampled.
In this easy and actionable course, you'll discover the necessary steps you need to make money from music.
Every day around the world, artists produce music but don’t earn their maximum earning potential. Your songs can generate money and royalties for your entire life.
In fact, in 2012, more that $1 billion dollars in music publishing royalties went undistributed due to missing or unverified data.
You need to make sure those earnings have no problem finding you. You’re entitled to these royalties every time gets played, purchased, or streamed.
Today, music artists have more opportunities than ever to make significant income from their songs. While artists want to concentrate on their craft, making an income from your passion is the hardest aspect of the music industry.
Having access to information online doesn’t equal understanding; and just because you CAN make money from your music doesn’t mean you know HOW to do it. This is where this course comes in!
Learn the 20 best ways to make money from music. I will clearly explain each method and give practical tips you can use to make money from your music.
★ Student review by Margaret Lovell, “This is a great course about Music Marketing - Sam discusses copyright and what that entails, plus he discusses contemporary ways of marketing one's music, in particular, through online channels. It's a perfect starter course.”
★ Student review by Medi Farshidfar, “This course was really great. I got familiar with many online platform to sell my music online. The instructor went through all the websites and gave a detailed instruction."
► WHO AM I?
I’m a music lawyer in Los Angeles and I have years of experience working with music artists with their career. I completely understand how tough it is as an artist.
I have been a producer and musician for the last 15 years and I live and breath music just as much as you. I frequently give lectures on music law so I decided to combine all of my teachings and share my secrets in this course.
► COURSE TOPICS
- How to Register Your Music for Copyright - Prevent someone else making money from your music
- Music Copyright, Who Owns a Song, Collaborations, and What Music Copyright Doesn’t Cover
- Poor Man’s Copyright - does it work?
- How to Get Paid Performance Royalties from Performing Rights Organizations - make money every time your music gets played
- How to Get Paid for Your Performances - get paid every time you perform a public performance
- How to Sell Your Music on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon Music - how to leverage your fan base to make money
- How to Get Your Music on TV Shows, Movies, and Video Games
- How to Successful Sell Merchandise to Your Fans
- How to Get Paid When Your Music Gets Streamed
- How to Turn Your Passion for Music into an Income
- How to Get Paid When Your Music Gets Streamed
- How to Make Money with Your Music on YouTube - how to use YouTube’s Content ID system, work with a YouTube Partner Program Service, and earn ad revenue
- How to Get Paid When Another Artist Samples Your Song
- How to Raise Money from Your Fans with Crowdfunding
- How to Host & Perform to Your Fans Online
- How to Get Endorsed or Sponsored by Brands
- How to Get Paid for Your Sheet Music
- How to Exchange Your Song Downloads for Email Addresses
- How to Grow Your Social Media Reach - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- How a Music Lawyer Can Help Boost Your Music Career
- How a Cover Song Can Violate Copyright Law
- How to Research Who Owns a Song
- Common Music Licenses - mechanical license, master recording license, and sync license
- Creative Commons - alternative way to copyright your music
- Transfer of Copyright of Your Music
- The Difference Between a Performing Right and a Mechanical Right
- When Do You Need Permission to Sample Another Artist’s Music
- How to Get Sample Clearance
- What Constitutes Copyright Infringement
- Digital Distribution Costs
- And many, many topics added weekly!
What makes this course unique is that it’s an over-comprehensive course of everything you need to know making money from your passion.
With over two-hours of HD video content, you will be able to learn the secrets that successful artists make to make money from music.
Just imagine what you can do from making money and doing something you love at the same time!
► WHAT YOU GET
- Over 27 video lectures clearly explaining the ways you can make money from music!
- Lifetime access, ask questions, and see the newest information available about making money as a music artist!
- Quick actionable resources & links to help you boost your income
- Certificate of Completion
- Discounts on future courses
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our course for any reason whatsoever, I will offer you a full refund. No questions asked.
Thank you for making this the best selling music marketing course on Udemy! I show my gratitude by consistently making new lectures and answering your questions in the course discussion!
► What are you waiting for?
Every day you wait is costing you money!
Don’t forget that this course is covered by Udemy’s 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - so you don’t have anything to lose!
★ Enroll right now!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for music artists, musicians, producers, bedroom producers, YouTube music artists, or anyone else who has a passion in music who wants to make money from their passion.
- Anyone who has their music purchased, streamed, covered, played on the radio, performed in public, heard on YouTube, sampled, sold as sheet music, used as a soundtrack to a movie, TV show, commercial, video game, or presentation.
In 2013, I took the leap to start a virtual law firm so I could help entrepreneurs start their own online business and work online on my laptop from anywhere in the world (...best decision I've EVER made).
Since then, my team and I have assisted more than 6,200+ entrepreneurs start their business and our done-for-you service is backed by more than than 3,026+ 5.0 Star Google Reviews ????? from clients who love our QUICK and STREAMLINE ONLINE SERVICE.
Clients typically come to us when they're looking to start their business but don't know how to and don't want to deal with complicated legal forms.
Do any of these issues sound familiar to you?
Join over 6,200 entrepreneurs who have trusted our service to start their business.
Why do I teach? As a business owner, I have found the legal aspect of business to be COMPLICATED and CONFUSING.
After teaching business law for many years, I decided to combine my passion in video production and teaching to create online courses to make the legal aspects of business as easy and approachable as possible.
I have a strong passion in sharing my secrets and I hope to inspire you to succeed in your business!
I know your time is valuable so I don’t fill up my courses with useless jargon — you only get the necessary information you need to succeed.
Sign up and find out for yourself why so many people (more than 40,000 and counting) are taking and recommending my courses!