14 Days Entrepreneurs Challenge
- Nothing but an open mind and a piece of paper
Welcome! I'm York Zucchi and today I will be your guide in this incredible adventure called "being an entrepreneur".
Entrepreneurship is one amazing juggling act. In this juggling act it is sometime easy to lose focus on what is really important, why you are doing what you are doing and the direction you are going.
This 14 day challenge is designed to assist you in finding your path again. It is based on my work supporting SMEs in over 83 countries and is essentially a collection of easy to do exercises - 1 a day - that you can do at the end of a day while relaxing and which - if my previous experience of doing this in person with entrepreneurs and business owners everywhere is any indication - should be a real eye opener to you.
Is there a cost? This is my way of supporting fellow entrepreneurs. My way of giving back. The only cost to you - if you found this useful - is to leave a kind word in the reviews or comments.
Enjoy it! And never forget: entrepreneurs are neither born nor made. They are panel beaten!
Ready to rock? Then let's do it! Just keep in mind that it is more effective to do 1 exercise a day rather than cramming all the exercises in quickly. The brain needs time to absorb, translate and understand things so by rushing you won't get the full impact out of it.
Who this course is for:
- Business Owners
- Professional Service Providers
- 01:09Day 1 - Your destination challenge
- 00:52Day 2 - Your role in your company
- 00:40Day 3 - Your distractions
- 00:39Day 4 - Your goals
- 00:04Day 5 - Your Why
- 00:52Day 6 - What is your engine
- 00:35Day 7 - What are your rules?
- 00:50Day 8 - What is success?
- 01:04Day 9 - Dancing with butterflies
- 01:07Day 10 - Walk away
- 00:39Day 11 - Your inspiration
- 00:22Day 12 - Your younger self
- 01:39Day 13 - Enough is enough
- 01:58Day 14 - Commit, dammit, commit!
Swiss entrepreneur and investor. 27 years in business. Started multiple businesses (some of which are being used as case studies at business schools around the world). Chair of a few funds that invest in start-ups. Coffee drinker. Passionate about entrepreneurship and the power it has to raise the tide for everyone.