14 Day Yin & Yang Yoga Challenge
What you'll learn
- Become stronger, leaner and more flexible
- Relieve stress and anxiety
- Get back to your regular yoga practice
- Have a few blocks and strap, if you don't own any just use pillows and a belt
Take the 14 Day Yin & Yang Yoga Challenge - #14daysofyoga
Starting a yoga practice is one thing but maintaining it is a completely different story! One of the biggest struggles is getting on your mat consistently. Life has a tendency to get in the way!
If you've been in a "yoga rut", this is the perfect program for you! With the ideal combination of Yin (restorative) yoga, Vinyasa (flow) yoga, and core strength workouts, you'll get the boost of inspiration and motivation you need to get back to your regular yoga practice while helping you get stronger, leaner, more flexible and a whole lot calmer!
A Balance of Styles for All Your Yoga Goals
This course features fourteen different lessons, all based on an effective and engaging sequence: two days of vinyasa flow, followed by one day of yin yoga. Vinyasa flow is a great workout that helps you get stronger and leaner, without pushing yourself too hard. Yin yoga is a restorative form of yoga based on holding passive poses for an extended period of time. It's great for relieving stress and improving flexibility.
Sometimes though, you just want to kick it up a notch, which is why this course comes with some extra goodies to keep you motivated! These goodies include 7 Core Strength Workouts!
The 7 Core Strength Workouts are short 10 minute exercise routines to get you some seriously toned abs, a strong back and a defined booty. These short but effective classes will help you get a strong core which plays a major part in balance, inversions and the smoothness of your transitions in yoga! Your core is much more than just your abdominals so be prepared to work on the entire section between your shoulders to your hips! These are the perfect classes to do when you're on the go.
The 14 Days of Strength and Stretching is a two week program to a stronger, leaner, more flexible you! Start it any time and enjoy!
By signing up, you will get:
- 14 high quality yoga classes
- BONUS - 14 PDF's for in depth pose review
- BONUS - 7 quick core strength workouts
- BONUS - Yoga at Home eBook - 100 Poses & 8 Sequences
- Download the classes and keep them forever
- Start and stop at any time
HIGH QUALITY YOGA CLASSES FOR ALL LEVELS
This course features fourteen different lessons (bonus of 7 core strength workouts), all based on an effective and engaging sequences: two days of vinyasa flow, followed by one day of yin yoga. Vinyasa flow is a great workout that helps you get stronger and leaner, without pushing yourself too hard. Yin yoga is a restorative form of yoga based on holding passive poses for an extended period of time. It's great for relieving stress and improving flexibility.
I'm so happy to offer you this course and can't wait for you to start the challenge! I put so much time and effort into building these classes and am extremely proud of the finished product.
Share pictures and videos of yourself doing the program on social media by using the hashtag #14daysofyoga, You could even be featured in my newsletter :)
This is a wonderful challenge for anyone who's looking to lose weight, build muscle, improve flexibility and relieve stress and anxiety. Grab your yoga mat and a water bottle and let's get started!
- DAY 1: VINYASA BASICS We'll start off the 14-Day Challenge with vinyasa basics and the essentials of flows.
- DAY 2: UPPER BODY STRENGTH Strengthen your arms, chest and upper back with this powerful practice.
- DAY 3: YIN FOR HIPS Open up your hips and increase flexibility with these passive poses.
- DAY 4: CORE & PLANKS Challenge your core strength with these fun plank pose flows.
- DAY 5: SIDE BODY Stretch and strengthen your side body, focus on the waist, obliques and IT band.
- DAY 6: YIN FOR UPPER BODY Soothe neck, shoulder and back tension with this yin yoga practice.
- DAY 7: BACKBENDS Learn how to practice backbends safely and effectively to get a healthy spine.
- DAY 8: LOWER BODY STRENGTH Strengthen your glutes, quads and hamstrings with these standing poses.
- DAY 9: YIN SIDE BODY Stretch into your side body and feel comfortable from head to toe.
- DAY 10: BALANCE Learn to balance with these fun asymmetrical poses to improve coordination and focus.
- DAY 11: TWISTS Detox and flow with these dynamic twists to help ease lower back pain and improve digestion.
- DAY 12: YIN FOR HAMSTRINGS Stretch out tight hamstrings and improve lower body flexibility.
- DAY 13: FLOOR CORE WORK Work your abdominals and back muscles with this core strengthening practice.
- DAY 14: GENTLE YOGA Finish off the two-week practice with a nice and easy gentle yoga session.
BONUS - 7 CORE YOGA WORKOUTS
- 1. Lower Adominals
3. Back Strength
6. HIIT Core
7. Hip Flexors/Planks
BONUS - FREE YOGA EBOOK
Learn how to do yoga at home with this simple guide of 100 yoga poses!
10 Reclined Poses
17 Seated Poses
24 Floor Poses
27 Standing Poses
10 Arm Balances
8 Simple Sequences to try at home!
What others are saying...
- "We tried Kassandra’s downloadable yoga program and we have to say it is truly incredible. The videos are professionally filmed in a beautiful bright setting along with great background music, just like in your live yoga class. And Kassandra provides an excellent yoga workout for both body and mind. The downloadable classes provide a good mix of flexibility and strength, and help to reduce stress, while offering yogis at all levels versatile flows to enhance their practice." - Try Belle Magazine
- "I'm at Day 7 and loving the challenge. I'm finding it a good mix of postures I'm comfortable with plus new challenges that mean I can really fell some muscles working in new ways. My hips are freeing up too and they were in a terrible state from too much driving! Thank you - it's great." Nicole
- "I'm so glad I purchased this course, worth every penny! I love that I can keep the classes for life and do them over and over again. They are fun and challenging without being too hard and since they are 20-30 minutes long, I can easily fit them into my schedule. Kassandra's instructions are really clear so I can always follow along and know how to modify poses if needed. So happy with this purchase!!" - Amanda
1. When does the program start?
Anytime! There is no set start or end date for this program. Once you purchase it you can start the 14 days whenever you'd like and feel free to take as many breaks as you need.
2. How long can I keep the classes?
Forever! The classes can be downloaded to your computer, tablet or mobile phone so that you can do them over and over again, no internet connection required. You also have the option of streaming them too!
3. How long are each of the videos?
Between 15-30 minutes. Perfect for a busy schedule!
4. Do I need any props?
Having two blocks and a strap handy would be ideal, but if you don't own any of those things you can substitute with large pillows and a belt.
5. Is there a refund policy?
Yes! Udemy lets you get a refund up to 30 days after purchasing a course.
I hope you'll decide to join us on this journey to a healthier, stronger and more flexible YOU! See you on the mat!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for every BODY. If you can breathe and move, you can do this challenge!
- Any yoga student in rut who wants to get back to a consistent practice
- It is always recommended that students consult their health care providers prior to beginning a new exercise routine
Kassandra Reinhardt is an Ottawa-based yoga teacher and one of the world’s leading online yin yoga instructors. Her “Yoga with Kassandra” YouTube channel, which has more than 1.5+ million subscribers, has served as the gateway for hundreds of thousands of people across the globe to discover the life-changing benefits of a consistent yin yoga practice. She's been teaching yin yoga since 2012 and has completed 200-hour and 300-hour yoga teacher trainings as well as training in yoga therapy.
Kassandra believes yoga has the power to support us through change and can help fuel the fire of our inner desires, giving us the strength we need to go after our dreams. She strives to help students develop mind-body awareness by connecting to the breath and being open to new challenges.
Visit her website to access hundreds of free yoga classes and to learn more about her new Yin Yoga Teacher Training program.