Career Mind Mastery: Learn How To Get Your Dream Job
This programme is essentially the hugely popular 'Everyday Mind Mastery' course, applied to getting your dream job. It works.
Ben Franklin first came up with the concept of achieving mastery by focusing on just one thing at a time and Tom and Angela systematized the principles and created the 13x4 concept.
This course take the fundamentals of designing and landing your dream career and puts them into the simple 13x4 system to create the maximum results with the minimum effort.
Photo by Kieran Doherty - kierandoherty(dot)com © 2012 Kieran Doherty Photography
Upon Completion of The Course You Will Know:
- Dozens of powerful strategies to get the career, job, role and salary that you want
- How to answer any interview question easily and with total confidence
- Proven strategies to increase you salary by between 15% and 30%
- How to 'sell' yourself into any job, role or promotion
- How to finally find the career that's right for you and get paid more than you've ever earned before
- How you can use recruitment agents to transform the number and quality of opportunities presented to you
- The specific strategies for surviving and thriving in the current economy
- Why LinkedIn is revolutionising the world of work - and how to use it effectively
- How to influence your boss and colleagues so that they understand and buy into your ideas
- How to access the hidden jobs market where the best career opportunities are to be found
- The best way to directly approach the company you've always dreamed of working for
- Why 95% of people never achieve the success they want or deserve in their careers
- How to think like the top 1% of successful people in the world
- What you need to say in interviews to make the difference between success and failure
- How to outperform all your peers with ease, using the precise strategies that Tom has used to sky-rocket his clients' careers
- How to get employers and agents coming to you with great opportunities, instead of you going to them
Here's what some delighted clients have said about Tom and Angela's approach to Career Transition.
“I had the distinct pleasure of attending a couple of Tom’s career seminars recently while he was in Austin, TX. His presentations flowed with a mix of humor, science and concrete examples which kept me engaged and eager for the next nugget of wisdom. Among the many nuggets, Tom demonstrated how we can all access our genius and bring choice to our lives. Tom’s passion and ability to show how science can work for you in daily life is inspiring, energizing and uplifting. I highly recommend Tom for career advice or transition.” January 18, 2012
Top qualities: Great Results, High Integrity, Creative
Eileen Wallace, ACSR
hired Tom as a Career Coach in 2012
“Angela provided me with career transition consulting and my only regret was not finding her sooner! From the help re-writing my resume, to the worksheets that helped me to understand my key competencies (very useful for competency-based interviews), to understanding the importance of networking and LinkedIn. Every piece of information and advice Angela gave me was incredibly helpful and definitely got me out of my job search rut. In addition, her upbeat and positive attitude made it an all around pleasant experience working with her. Angela is the ultimate expert at what she does.” June 11, 2011
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity
hired Angela as a Career Coach in 2011
A participant in one my classes once said, "Imagine if we lived in a world where even a small percentage of people started doing what they were born to do - wow what a world it would be!"
Yes, I agree -- and I'm grateful and honored that my self-development programs and processes continue to serve so many all over the world. It's awesome to see that "small percentage" of engaged and excited people growing daily.
Basically, I'm really into self-development.
And I like results. While it's fun to talk about the esoteric side of things (and I really do love having such conversations), it's even more fun to take action. What I do best is translate big, abstract concepts on how to make the most of ourselves and get where we want to go in life into easily understood and executable steps that work. All of my programs, as well as the books and articles I've written, reflect that passion.
Please feel free to connect with me online at LinkedIn and Twitter.
Be well and shine on,
Tom Cassidy - Comprehensivist, Education Reformer, Reasonable Polymath, using continuous development frameworks to help people improve all areas of their lives: self-worth, self-belief, goal-achieving, feeling good, achieving sustainable health and deeply fulfilling relationships.
My mantra is: 'Feel Good. Do Stuff.'
Life's not about meditating on the top of a mountain in Nepal, feeling great, achieving enlightenment for yourself...
And it's definitely not about going through life doing things, without having awareness, being busy, achieving a lot but not being mindful of the bigger picture.
It's about both.
Feel good. Do Stuff.
Feel great about yourself, about life, the universe and everything, but do loads of things as well. Have a family, run a business, learn Italian, travel the world, change the world - Do Stuff.
I mean, why not?
I've spent the last 25+ years combining the wisdom of hundreds of years of the study of global philosophies, human effectiveness, modern findings of behavioural science, recent breakthroughs in the understanding of brain physiology and even the results of quantum mechanics into practical, continuous development frameworks for getting things done.
Systems based on practical algorithms of thought and of operation. Algorithms that are easy enough for most people to do just as they are, without having to change any aspect of their life. 'Reasonable Algorithms for Reasonable People.'
In my experience, the most effective continuous development frameworks are those which have duration, cadence and autonomy:
Autonomy - The framework is customisable, adaptable for every participant.
Cadence - The framework has a natural rhythm to it, a cyclic frequency.
Duration - The framework is designed for longitudinal impact and long term growth.
And this framework that I have put together appears to be very robust in its ability to get results, mostly because it requires a very small amount of willpower to make it work. People can stick to it quite effectively.
You still need to do the work. But the willpower you need to get the results is almost certainly the lowest you've ever used for achieving anything in your life, ever.
Please feel free to connect with me however best suits you. I'm always open to exploring ideas either virtually or in person.
All the best